{CHAPTER-22}

(Yeah me and Nya got a nail salon the grand opening was 3 day before the clubs)

"Ok just sit your hands under the dryer and you should be out of here less than five minutes." I told my client.

The nail salon was making a lot of money ever since the grand opening. Nya was working with me along with a few others. I wanted Nya to be with me every step of the way during our success.

"I think you and Pesos should have a real conversation." She said.

"What made you say that?" I asked.

"Well think about it like this you to good to be somebody's baby mama and beside you and Pesos are just meant to be." She said.

"You're right I just don't want our child to be apart of that lifestyle." I sat down.

"Then make that be clear, I'm not even saying you and Pesos should get back together. Just start over as friends have that first date you know fall in love more." She said.

"When have you decided to be team Pesos ?" I asked.

"I don't want you to be a single mother you always wanted a family so why not get that so stop being a selfish person and talk to him ." She said.

"Maybe you're right, I'll talk to him." I said.

"Yeah about that he should be on his way since you have lunch in a few." She said.

"You're so irritating." I rolled my eyes.

"You love me though." She laughed and walked off.

I began cleaning my area and grabbed my purse to start heading out for lunch.

"Candy wait up." Pesos got out of his car and walked beside me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good I was just on my way to get something to eat, want to tag along?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"It's this burger spot down the street." I said.

He nodded and we began walking, it was quiet for a minutes.

"Soooo." I said.

"I'm sorry for how I came at you the other night." He apologized.

"I'm sorry for telling you that way and it's our child not just mine." I apologized.

"I know you were just upset." He opened the door for me.

I walked in and we got seated.

"What can I get for you two?" The waiter asked.

"I'll just have a double cheese burger with curly fries." Pesos said.

"I'll have a double cheese burger with bacon, ham extra pickles lettuce and chilly cheese on the fries." I sat my menu down.

The waitress looked at me.

"I'm eating for two." I said.

Pesos laughed.

"Drinks?" She asked.

"Sprite." Pesos said.

She nodded and walked away.

"So how's the shop and the club coming along?" He asked.