{ C H A P T E R - 19}

Candy 5

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I stretched and got up and took a shower.

  "Baby." Pesos  knocked on the door. 

I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah why what's wrong?" I asked. 

"You're dad?" He asked.

"Oh um I'm in a good head space right now...and I don't want to talk about Him right now." I removed my towel and began to put lotion on.

"You sure?" He asked.

"YES....yes." I said.

"Ok." He said.

I sigh and rubbed my hands through my hair. I couldn't lie I couldn't believe That my DAD did something like that.

  I got dressed and called Nya . 

"Hello." She said.

"Hey." I said.

"I know we haven't talked in a minute but um right now I just want to meet up and talk please." I said. 

"Ok let's meet at the club we can paint and talk about anything you want ok." She said. 

"Ok." I said.

I hung up and grabbed my keys and purse and was on my way out the door.

  "Where you going?" Pesos asked.

"To the shop to um fix it up and to talk to Nya ."  I said.

"No I need you to stay here, I have to go handle some business." He said.

"Pesos I need to get out the-" he interrupted me.

"I know I know I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead and walked out the house.

  I sigh and sat down.

  "Fuck this Dyamond at daycare I'm good." I said out loud and walked out the door, locking the doors.

  I pulled up to the club and seen Nya  with a bag in her hand.

"Hey you ok?" She asked.

"Let's get inside." I said.

I unlocked the shop doors and walked through. We began painting in silence and I sat down. 

"You ok?" Nya  asked.

I just burst out crying.

"Aww honey." She wrapped her arms around me. 

"I'm sorry." I sniffed.

  "What's wrong?" She asked. 

"I'm living in fear, I feel like a prisoner and My damn dad just treats me like bait...Pesos  he only cares about his money." I cried harder. 

"Here drink this." She handed me a glass of wine. 

"I just don't know what to do any more I love Pesos and we have good times but I can't do it anymore." I said.

  She rubbed my back. 

"How about you come to my house stay with me for a few days you know we could go shopping have some freedom." She said.