Reunion

Gerald R. Ford

Jay shot up out of his bed, gasping. He quickly felt his body to make sure no limbs were missing. He sighed a breath of relief realizing it was a dream. After calming down and drinking some water, he checked his phone to see what time it was.

SIx in the morning huh? Well, we aren't due to the airfield for another 4 hours. He thought. He got up and started to pack. He knew they would receive a school uniform once they got aboard the their partner's ship, but he decided to pack some downtime clothes. Once he packed his clothes, he looked over at his gun. The Uzi he had used on his last mission, he looked away and closed up his suitcase. He then looked out his window, which overlooked the Airfield, to see the line of JayPac Airlift C-17's and saw the tanks starting to be loaded onto them.

"Ok Jay...new day, new friends..." he said out loud to himself. He sighed and sat down, thinking back to the mission.

One year ago......

Jay was busy trying to comfort Miho, and the more he talked to her, the more she began to calm down.

"My name is M-Miho...Miho Nishizumi..." She said, a little shaky. Jay gave her a smile.

"Good, now what school do you attend?"

"Kuromorimine High school." And so on and so forth. Soon she became silent and looked out the window for the remainder of the flight. The lights of Japan were disappearing for the endless black of the ocean.

"Alright boys, we're nearing the rendezvous point!" Courtney shouted. The helicopter banked hard to the right. Jay looked out the window and saw the school carrier, the Graff Zeppelin. He was shock by how big it was, almost as big as the GRF.

"I can't find the LZ!" He shouted to Jay.

"Well don't look at me! I'm not the one flying the damn thing!" Jay shouted. Caleb tapped his shoulder and pointed at a area that was illuminated by lights.

"Prep for Landing!" Jay held Miho so that she wouldn't shift around, knowing how rough the boys landed the helicopter. Pascal did the same with Maho.

"Ready in the Back!" The pilots put the Helicopter into a nose-high attitude to reduce the speed and forward motion, and they did this very aggressively, almost like they were wrestling for control of the helicopter. The helicopters forward motion diminished and the helicopter spun slightly as it descended down on the designated landing zone. Before he opened the door, he handed something to Miho, a golden airplane pin.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"Just a little something to remember me by." He said as he opened the door as the helicopter descended to get some air flowing through the now hot cabin. The Helicopter landed and the the crew was immediately met by men dressed in SS uniforms.

"We thank you boys for bringing them back." One person said as another escorted Miho and Maho from the LZ.

"It's just what we do. Even if we have blood on our hands now..." Jay said. "But, nonetheless, We did what we had to do." But just as he boarded the aircraft he looked back and locked eyes with Miho for a brief second, and they smiled at each other. He shut the door and, Jay boarded the helicopter and the crew flew back to the Gerald R. Ford. Soon after that mission he and his entire crew unanimously decided to dissolve their unit of the BFF and Put all their effort into Sensha-do.

Present day

Jay had some tears falling from his cheek, he never knew what did become of Miho after they returned. I hope she's ok... He thought. A knock came on his door, and Jay quickly wiped his face and put on nice smile before answering the door.