A Cold and Snowy Day...

Pravda Viewing area...

"Hey, That Kuromorimine girl that we captured last year just won the first match." Katyusha said. "And those boys...Actually, one of them seems familiar."

"Да, the one in that large tank looks like one of the guards from last year." Nonna said, not really paying attention to Katyusha, but more towards one of the tanks.

3 days after the battle...

Jay walked around the area, the ground shook with every step he took. After walking for what seemed like an ungodly amount of time he stopped and the shaking grew stronger. He was only walking in sync with the tremors. He felt the tremors grow more, until he was thrown to the ground. He turned and saw a shadow charging at him, a large shadow about 3 times Jay's size, running at him. The closer it got, the more the ground shook. And soon the shaking stopped. What he thought was only 3 times his size was thirty, and the shape was that of a girl, he couldn't tell who it was though. She reached down to grab him and Jay's vision went black....

"Wake up!" Miho shouted before grabbing Jay and shaking him wildly. His head flopped back and forth, nearly hitting her. Suddenly Jay's eyes fluttered open and he pushed Miho away from him, hard. "Jay!" She said, after landing on her back. He was panting and dripping with sweat.

"Sorry, i just...." He sighed and wiped his face. It was a nightmare...just a nightmare, it's not real....He helped miho up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Just the day before he done a 21 gun salute with the tanks to properly pay his respects to Peterson. Not only that, but he was given a list of his Belongings that he was endowed to. Once out the shower, he looked at the box next to the couch. That box contained the one thing peterson said he could have if he didn't make it. He opened the box and pulled out a Tankgewehr M1918 rifle, his most prized gun. Along with it he had a full two boxes of ammo.

"Woah...an anti-tank rifle.." Miho said, looking at it.

"This'll come in handy in the next battle." Jay said, picking up the rifle. "Pete taught me that any gun can pen tank if you know the weak spots." Miho looked at him confused. "What, I teach my guys stuff and they teach me. Tradeoffs, gotta love 'em." He laid the gun back in the box and sat on it.

A few hours later, Jay went to the shooting range, bringing the Anti-tank gun. He got within the specified range for effectiveness, 350 meters and he set up the bipod. He went prone to get the most stable firing position and loaded the bullet. Once he was lined up on the target, he pulled the trigger. With a loud bang, the gun fired, and he missed the target, hitting the edge of the target block. There was a chip that had fallen off. Jay walked over to the wall and was amazed at how much of the wall was chipped off.

"That's amazing!" A girl shouted behind him. Jay snapped around to see who said that, and found a smiling Yukari.

"Oh, Hey Yukari, you probably shouldn't sneak up on someone with an anti-tank rifle. I nearly clubbed you on the head." He said, rubbing the back of his head out of nervousness.

"Well, i heard from Nishizumi-dono that you were heading out here to test your new rifle! This gun is more than powerful enough to go through the front of a CV-33!" Jay nearly broke out in laughter when she said that.

"Wait, wait..Were fighting CV-33's in the next round?" Jay said, on the verge of laughter.

"Yeah!" And with that, Jay laughed and he laughed hard. He was literally starting to cry from laughter. "What's so funny?" She asked.

"If that's who were fighting...they might as well be suicidal! Our top mounted .50 cals can go through them!" He said, laughing. Soon he calmed down and stood up, as he had fell on the ground at one point. "Well, thank christ we don't really have to do anything this next round." Jay said.