Reflection Deflection

One year ago...

"Alright boys, our mission is just a recon. We are to go to this prison camp and locate a prisoner that will be rescued by Unit 2." Jay said, pointing to a map on the wall.

"Aww man, another recon mission? Why don't we get the juicy ones?" Peterson whined.

"Because Somebody decided to get trigger happy on the last one, injuring the POI." Pascal said. Everyone turned and looked at Kenji.

"Oh, ha ha, very funny. Look i didn't know alright? She snuck up on me." He replied, annoyed that he had brought that up.

"Anyway, we leave for the prison camp ASAP rocky." Jay said. "Bring your weapons,and Kenji, this is your first Covert mission." He looked at Jay confused. He hadn't expected to get out in the field so soon. Just a few days ago he had passed the covert ops exam and was ready to go undercover, but he wasn't expecting it so soon.

"Alright, your cover name is Kisaragi Mikoto. Your a Kuromorimine student visiting this are to observe and if possible, locate the POI. Did i mention you're gonna have to cross-dress?" Jay explained. Kenji looked at him shocked. He wasn't expecting something like that.

"So....i have to dress like a girl? Firstly, why? And secondly, How?" Kenji asked.

"Well, yes, because the group your blending in with are all girls and we have no one that can match the height of the kuro girls. Your our best bet." Jay explained. Kenji was silent at first, but then slowly became more and more confident and more acceptant to the situation. And with that he was fully transformed, he had the wig on, and the schools uniform, which resembled that of an SS uniform, only with a skirt instead of pants.

"Hmmm, Jay are you sure i'm ready for this?" He asked before climbing into the helo. Jay nodded and he was flown to the group. Jay's group got ready to the scouting mission in order to give Kenji some cover. Only if he fails.

A few days later...

The team was in their respective positions, Jay and Pascal covering the north side while Cody and Peterson were covering the southern side.

"My god...what the hell is with this smell..." Jay said, the wind was coming directly into them, which would only naturally blow any aroma in their direction, but this smell was different, it smelled more putrid than what they were used too.

"Jesus did something die nearby? It smells of decay.." Pascal said.

"This is the southern team, we're catching that smell too. We don't really have a good vantage point. Were going to move to some higher ground to the east." Cody reported. That's when they shots ring out.

"Shots fired! Wait...that came from the base."

Kenji was mortified. He had never seen someone get shot with real bullets, let alone die from it. He saw as the firing squad was checking to see if the group of girls were still alive. He noticed that one of them was still moving, she had been shot on the neck. One of the firing squad members pulled out a pistol and shot the girl still alive in her head. Then some more came in and moved the bodies away.

"Hey! Mikoto-san, keep up!" One of the girls, a short brown haired one called out.

"Sorry!" Jogged a little to catch up and then heard a sort of splash sound, followed by the familiar smell of blood. "What the..?"

"Oh, thats from the bodies. We sometimes lag behind in burying them and they start making streams of blood." At that moment kenji was about to lose it. First the firing squad and now this? What the hell is wrong with these people? He thought. He began to question his reason for even accepting the covert ops rank when he noticed that the other girls around him were starting to get the same look in their eyes. The look of fear. That's when kenji raised his hand.