Chapter II

I stood there in line preparing to go through the ground bridge. I wonder if this will be tame, or will we be attacked daily. I’ve heard the autobots are ruthless when it comes to drones. At least I get to see the sky every once in awhile when I get outside guard duty. Man, I wish I was a flyer, being a grounder sucks and-

“Are you listening!!!”, screeched the commander suddenly in my visor disturbing me from my thoughts. I look around to see the other vehicons already went through the ground bridge. Commander Starscream growled and hit me on my helm, as usual, and yelled at me to go. I ran through the bridge as fast as I can, faintly hearing the commander call me a defective grounder.

Before

“Hook!!” yelled the air commander to the constructicon medic. Entering the medbay with his trine in tow. “Where is our sparkling?!” the ship shakes from another attack from the autobot’s siege.

Hook looks at them and sighs, “Do not worry. They are safe, I sent them off ship with someone else an orn ago, they should be getting their protoforms soon.”

Once the medic said this, the commander and his trine seemed to get angrier. “Where did you send them?!” growled the left wing surprisingly.

“I sent them to-” an explosion from an attack by the autobots hits the side of the med bay causing the bay to collapse in on itself. When the debris settles, the room is completely destroyed.
“Doctor? Doctor?!” the right wing called out desperately, as his trine begins to look for the constructicon.

“Star…..TC…. look..” the youngest member shakenly says while pointing to a pile of debris. There lied the broken grey remains of the now former medic.

Shortly after…

An abandoned decepticon pod floats through space heading to the broken metal planet below, crashing right outside a certain empurata’s lab….

Present…

We have been at this mine for a few earth lunar cycles, and so far nothing has happened. I run my patrols day and night, walking through the lower levels. I was hoping for the upper levels, so I could see the sky, but now I’m furthest from it. Nothing ever happens down here. It’s my job to guard and make sure the quota is being met, which it is not due to the low amount of energon in the bottom levels.

Another mine collapse, I can hear it from here, the lower levels are the most dangerous. I ignored it, it means nothing to the decepticon cause to lose the life of a few drones. Not like they would save me if something were to happen, I know they don’t like me, I report any and all activity to the higher ups, even the casual activities of my fellow drones. They know we are not suppose to indulge in ourselves. No ideas, recreation, or opinions, they forget their purpose. Live and die for the decepticon cause and lord Megatron.

Again, I hear a mine collapse. What is going on over there, our superior’s are suppose to be arriving for collection and reports in the next cycle or two, and all the mine collapses are ruining our quota. I guess I must investigate and tell them to stop or I will report them. I turn the corner expecting to see several vehicons under rock, but instead I see at least a dozen offline vehicons and the autobots stealing our mined energon through their own ground bridge.

Following standard protocol, I shot at them while sending a comm to the other guards requesting backup. I fired at them and they fired back. Simply put, I missed every shot, but they hit their mark. The blast hit me right in my chassis and I was down. I fell to the ground right as I saw the autobots go through their ground bridge with our energon. Now we’ll never reach our quota, lord Megatron will not be pleased.