Halloween time! 🎃

Everything was in order;

you finished putting the last pumpkin at the entrance of the palace.

"Yes nice" you repeated again taking another look at the huge portal and you heard a chuckle coming from your back.

It was Hades.

"Thank you again Hades to let me" you thanked him with a smile and a hug he appreciated.

"How could I not let you when you kept on pestering me?".

Yes, for that day – Halloween – you had pestered the Underworld king continuously for days.

Resting in his arms you pinched his cheek and giggled.

"Come on Hades admit it.... you like this. I just made this place more liveable especially today" you told him "...just look around".

"He nodded smiling back at you. "Yes, you're right... Now the Underworld looks spookier".

You both laughed and stood there in a warm hug and right when you were drawn to his lips your alone moment got interrupted.

"So... it's here the party tonight?".

You turned and saw Hermes who was smirking at you; he knew everything, also about you having a thing for Hades.

"Every god and goddess got to know about this party thanks all the ruckus you made here.. the Underworld is not its usual with you now y/n". the young god laughed and then he came to you and took you under his arm.

"Let's get inside".

You greeted Hades and then you went to join the others who were in your bedroom all ready... and as you went in your room you were surprised looking at your group of friends.

"Freaking amazing guys!!" you exclaimed as you looked at them. You couldn't believe your eyes; who would have thought that gods could dress up and still look so awesome? Thanatos in primis. Damn he was so amazing and looked scary with his dark outfit and black leather jacket and the skeleton make up you did for him. His brother Hypnos was an elegant all black dressed vampire with sharp teeth and fake blood on the corner of the mouth. Also the girls were pretty: Eris had a plain purple dress, Hecate a long black dress with transparent sleeves and Nyx a long black and blue dress with long sleeves and a hood. Who missed were only you and Hermes. Hermes did quickly, he transformed himself into a vampire with red eyes while you got to wear your dress (you still didn't have any idea who gave it to you); it was long and black (red at its end) without any sleeves.

"A dress suitable for a queen, it seems".

You turned to see who just complimented you...

none of your friends was talking; it was Hades himself who made his way among everyone to show himself in front of your eyes.

"Simply wonderful" he kissed your hands and you felt a rush of heat coming over up your cheeks.

"T-Thank you b-but n-now we have to go" you muttered making up an excuse.

"Let's go pranking around!".

Hermes saved you again just in time.

In this way, following Hermes' lead, you went out the palace and once out and on the way to go to the surface Thanatos took your hand and moved you to the end of the row to join him.

"Be careful y/n" he told you "Hades has his eyes on you... I'm sure he will make you his in no time".

Your eyes widened and you blushed at his words but you didn't want to take him seriously.

That evening you wanted only to have fun with your friends celebrating Halloween doing trick or treats.