Chapter 1 :

" All The Honeys Whose Making Money Throw Yo Hands Up At Me " ~ Destiny's Child

Kenneth

When I Walk The Halls In School Everyone Knows I'm Queen Bee . Me & Girls Been Running This Shit Since Who Knows When. There Was Only One Boy That Was Popular Like Me Named Jeremaine. He Was Our All Star Football , Basketball , And Baseball Player. Now Jeremaine Wasn't Ugly But We Just Never Got Along Since Elementary. Today , Was The First Day Back To School And All My Classes Were With Jeremaine.

" Hey Bitchh " Carmen , Crystal , Esther , And Ashley Said In Unison. Those Girls Been Like Family Since Middle School . Sadly We All Didn't Have Every Classes So We All Went Our Separate Ways .

When We Got Into Home Room Jeremaine Was Sitting Right There Talking To His Bestfriend Jayson.

" Damn Nigga Get All This Ass Out My Face " Jeremaine Slapped My Ass But I Didn't Bother Me . Esther Pulled Me Into My Seat And Whispered In My Ear " Bitch I Think He Likes You What Straight Dude You Know Finna Slap A Gay Dude Ass ". She Was Right , Secretly Jeremaine Did Wonders To My Body His Touch Was Heavenly .

Around Lunch Time , I Left The Table To Use The Bathroom And Jeremaine Was In The There

. My Eyes Were Kinda Burning So I Began Washing Them And I Felt A Huge Shadow Moving Behind Me . " Damn Mami You Know You Want Me So Why You Keep Playing " He Whispered So Sexy In My Ear That Had My Head Chiming . All This Was So Hard To Believe But I Was Enjoying Every Minute Of It .

Jeremaine

Kenneth Had My Head Going Wild . We've Been Going To School Together Since Forever And I Was Ready To Claim Whats Mines. He Stayed Right Next Door Which Was Even Better.

" Aye Bruh I Like Kenneth And I Don't Know What To Do " I Told Jayson Since I Trusted Him The Most That Was Like My Brother My Nigga. He Kept It Simple And Said Get Him Which Was Exactly What I Was Gonna Do .After Chilling With Jayson I Stopped By Kenneth House To Chill With Him.

He Stood Outside In Some Khaki Joggers That Made His Body Look Like Wow. When I Stepped Out The Car His Eyes Lit Up As If He Seen A Ghost Or Something. " Hey Bae I Mean Jeremaine " He Called Me Bae I Know It Was Getting Some Where . We Went Inside , Played Video Games , Best Of All He Showed Me A Person I Don't Usually See . Out In Public He Was A Goddess Like He Couldn't Be Touched But When Its Just Us He Was My Little Teddybear My Baby .

He Offered Me A Drink And Purposely Tripped His Self Causing The Drink To Waste On Me. " Oh My Gosh My Bad I'm So Sorry " He Said Wiping Me With Napkins And Smirking. This Was Gonna Be The Start Of Something New , Something Real , And Best Of All Its With The Soon To Be Baby Of Mine.