Chapter 3 : Anaconda

" Is The Thanks That I Get For Putting You Bitches On Is It My Fault That All You Bitches Gone " ~ Nicki Minaj

Marcus

Kenneth Just Thinks He's Hot Stuff Because He Has Jeremaine But He Belongs With Me And I'll Stop At Nothing To Get Him. This Is A Cold World , Cold Game , And I'm A Anaconda Just Waiting For A Prey.

When I Was Younger I Never Had A Happy Home Because My Aunt Who I Stayed With Thought It Was Okay To Sleep With Other People's Men Just For Fun. My Aunt Never Wanted The Men She Just Loved To Break Happy Homes Since One Day Someone Had Done It To Her , She Vowed To Return The Favor. Basically Its No Hard Feelings Towards Kenneth But Like My Aunt I Liked Breaking A Happy Home Too Because Love And Happiness Wasn't For Me Just Money.

So I Been Following Kenneth Around For A Couple Weeks Just Too See What He Does . Today He Went To The Mall So I'm Gonna Go Have A Little Fun . He And His Friend Were In The Food Court Eating Chick-Fil-A Just Conversating.

" Oh Hey Kevin Is It " Pronouncing His Name Wrong Just Made Me Laugh I Couldn't Wait To See Him At His Breaking Point. " Kenneth Who Is This Bitchh " His Friend Beat Him To The Words. He Quickly Stood Up Ready To Defend His Self If He Had Too .

His Eyes Were Fiery Red . " Look Hoe I Mean Marcus Gone About Ya Business Before You Get Something That You Should See Coming " His Words Came Out Fiercely I Could Tell This Was Gonna Be Fun .  His Friend Pulled Him Away As He Brushed Passed Me .

" Hey Jay Wanna Hang Out Today Maybe Watch A Movie Me , You , And Kenneth " He Agreed On The Phone So Now I'm Gonna Go Have Some Fun At The House.

At The House ,

The Movie Final Destination Was Playing , All Four Us Including Kenneth's Friend From Earlier Was Just Chilling So That Meant It Was Time To Have A Little Fun. Times Like This Were Funny To Me Because Drama Is Funny To Me Also.

" So Jay What Do You Love About Your Little Hoe Over There " Jay's Facial Expression Was Filled With Anger But It Was Kenneth Who Couldn't Control It Anymore.

" Look I Tried To Be Nice To Ya Loose Ass But Jay You Gotta Get This Bitch Outta Here Like Who Tf Raised This Trash " At That Moment When He Said That I Rushed Him But Got Slapped Back By Kenneth .

" Yo Bruh You Can't Hang No More Since You Can't Respect Kenneth Or My House " Jay Yelled. I Pretended To Grab My Stuff And Bum Rushed Kenneth But He Put Up A Good Fight.

He Threw Me On The Couch And I Swear His Punches Were Coming From Everywhere Like If I Was Getting Jumped . Jayson Jeremaine's Friend Helped Jay Break Up The Fight And Escort Me To My Car.

But Kenneth Wasn't Done Yet He Gave Jeremaine A Kiss And Hugged Jayson.

" Okay You Beat My Ass And Still Somehow Jeremaine Never Fell For My Treachery They Might Be A Strong Couple But This Is Only The Beginning To My Tactics " My Thoughts As I Continued To Drive Towards One Of My Several Homes.

Jeremaine

" Yo Man Today Was Crazy I Thought Marcus Was Cool But He Always Started Shit With Kenneth " I Was Telling Jayson As We Smoked Our Blunt . Jayson Was Telling Me People Are Gonna Hate No Matter  You Just Can't Bring Nobody Around Each Other Because They Gonna Try Some Sneaky Shit. Kenneth Was Laying In The Bed Trying To Rest His Nerves Because He Still Was In A Fighting Mood And I Needed Him To Stay Calm.

" Yo Nigga I Gotta Work Tonight Ima Hit Yo Ass Up Later But We Still Going To The Beach This Weekend " Jayson Dapped Me Up And Grab His Keys .

My Baby Just Laying There Quietly Watching The Parkers So I Slipped Some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream And Laid Between Kenneth Legs While I Fed Us Both Ice Cream. These Are The Times That Are Memorable And I Wanna Share Every Minute With Him. " Hey Baby You Wanna Meet My Dad Tomorrow I Think He's Gonna Love You Because I Know I Do . He Nodded Agreeing With Me And Kissed Me With Ice Cream On His Lips . " Your Just So Sweet Baby And You Taste Sweet Too " Kenneth Smile Just Gave Me A Warm Feeling That Just Made You Wanna Love Him Even More .

Kenneth Fell Asleep Wrapped Tightly In My Arms Just Lightly Snoring The Night Away.

Preview Of Next Chapter

Dinner Was Smelling Great ! Dad And I Whipped Up Some Honey Chicken , Mac & Cheese , Polka Beans , And A Pound Cake . I Wanted To Make Sure Everything Was Perfect For The Night My Baby Met The Man Is Everything To Me. My Dad Gives Me The Strength And Courage To Move On. . . So Why Not Let Him Meet The Guy Whose Gonna Change My Life Forever And Show Me That I Can Love Again.

Kenneth Walked In The House And Towards The Door Heading Near The Table . My Dad Looked Confused But Gave A Welcoming Look To Kenneth

" Dad This Is My Boyfriend And The Guy That I'm In Love With " . . . . .

Stay Tuned For The Love , Drama , And Marcus For Next Chapter

Vote

Share

Comment