Chapter 5 :

" In The Darkest Night I'll Search Through The Crowd Your Face Is All That I See I Give You Everything " ~ Beyonce

Today Was A Special Day For Jeremajne And He Didn't Know What Was In Store For Him . This Maybe A Day He Never Forgets That Me , Jayson , And My Father In Law Put Together. The Sun Came Pouring In Through The Blinds Filling The Whole Room. " Morning Baby " Jay Was Lightly Snoring As Always When Kenneth Tried To Wake Him Up. Kenneth Just Slipped On His Baby's T-Shirt And Went To Cook Him Breakfast.

The Kitchen Was Filled With The Aroma Of Blueberry Waffles , Eggs , And Bacon With A Side Of Orange Juice To Keep Him Nice And Healthy.

A Sleepy & Groggy Jeremaine Walked In The Kitchen Immediately Waking Up To The Smell Of His Breakfast Being Cooked. " Damn Bae Can I Have You And Breakfast " Jay Slapped Kenneth Ass And Sucked On The Crook Of Kenneth's Neck. He Always Knew Just Where To Kiss Kenneth Knowing That It Was Hard For Him To Resist Temptation. After Breakfast Was Finished And Jay Wanted Dessert.

In The Bedroom The Shower Was Running So This Was The Time To Get Kenneth While He Was Wet. " Bae Whatchu Doing " Kenneth Asked As Jeremaine Lathered His Body With A Vanilla Scented Soap . Their Shower Soon Became A Steamy Make Out Session . Jay Carried Kenneth To The Bed Kissing Every Part Of His Sweet Tasting Body. " Baby I'm Just So Blessed To Have You " Kenneth Whispered Into His Lover's Ear In Between Breaths . His Lover Shushed Him Because As Of Right Now All That Mattered Was That They Not Fucked But Made Love To Each Other The Way Lovers Do On A Honeymoon. Kenneth Decided To Take Control Since It Was Jay's Special Surprise And He Wanted To Make This Not Only Good But Let His Lover Take The Time And Appreciate His Body .

" Damn Baby The Way You Take Me In You Is Driving Me Insane " Jay Could Barely Make Out The Words As Kenneth Took His Time Riding His Lover's Dick. Jay Brought Kenneth Closer And Whispered Dirty Things In His Too Drive Him Wild. It Was Time For Him To Take Over , He Flipped Kenneth Over Putting One Leg Above His Shoulder Giving Him Deep Strokes That He Knew Took His Baby To That Level Of Ecstasy . " Baby I Can't Take It " As Bad As Kenneth Was Pleading Stop Jay Knew That He Didn't Wanna Stop. By This Time Both Legs Were Over His Shoulder Pounding Slowly But Deep Into Kenneth And Making Love To His Lips. This Love Was Passed Cloud Nine And Intoxicated Both Lovers To A New Level Of Sex That Neither One Of Them Have Ever Experienced.

They Had Sex In The Kitchen , Bedroom , Bathroom , And Living Room.

Jayson Walked In The Door Just Getting Noticing The Two Lovers On The Couch Passed Out. Kenneth Was In Jeremaine Boxer's And Jay Was In Some Sweats.  " Damn Jay You Just Don't Get Enough Do You I Know You Be Wearing Kenneth Ass Out " Jayson Thought And Giggled As Walked Back To His Room.

Hour's Later , Kenneth Woke From His Slumber In Their Bedroom . " Jay Had To Work Today So I Guess I Gotta Get Up And Help Out " Kenneth Was Struggling To Get Outta Bed With His Sore Legs . Jayson Had Most Of The Decorations Already Up . " Hey Jayson " He Said Limping To Give Him A Hug. Jayson Found Kenneth's Walk So Amusing So To Make It Better He Met Him Half Way .

" I'm Surprise You Still Walking Bruh " Kenneth Playfully Punched Jayson's Arm . He Needed To Shower And Later Was Gonna Cuss Out Jay For What He Did .

✨✨✨✨

" Damn Man I Can't Wait To Get Off Five Minutes " Jay Was Telling His Co-Worker. Jay Was Finishing His Last Customer Cause He Couldn't Wait To Go Home And See His Family. The Drive Was Smoothly But When He Got Home He Reached The Door And It Was Already Open. Usher Pulled Him Inside " Suprise " Everyone Yelled In Unison . Jeremaine Was Just Watching Usher Ecstatically As He Performed Good Kisser . This Was A Good Day And It Wasn't Even For Nothing Special Just To Show Jay That We Appreciate Role He Plays In All Our Lives . " How'd Y'all Find Usher Or Afford Him " We Was Telling Him The Story Of How We Seen Him At Publix . Jay Went Over And Thanked Usher For Performing And Took Pictures. " Baby This Was A Really Great Day " Kenneth Pecked Jay's Lips Trying Not To Turn Him On Too Much Since He Was Still Sore From The Love He Received In The Morning.

After The Party Cleared Up , Jayson , Kenneth , And Jay Watched Movies Until Someone Got Sleepy . " I Don't Care What Anyone Says Man You Two Were Made For Each Other " Jayson's Compliments Were Like A Million Fans Screaming Your Name It Made The Two Feel Good And They All Ended The Night Wonderful. Kenneth Was Still Laying On Jay's Chest Just Smiling Thinking About How Much He Loved His Boyfriend Until He Dozed Off .

Jay Puts It Down Well

Usher Performed For Jay

What Will These Lovers Do Next ?

Wonder What Marcus Is Plotting . . .

Find Out What Happens Next , Next Chapter . . . Until Next Time Loves