Chapter 4 :

" I Don't Care If We On The Run Baby Long As I'm Next To You
If You Loving Is A Crime Tell Me What Brings Out The Best In You " ~ Beyoncé

Kenneth

Bae You're A Dream Come To True I Know I Can Be Busy Sometimes But At The End Of The Day I'm Coming Home To You. Baby You Don't Ever Have To Feel Like Your Single Or Unloved Because Your Mines Baby You Belong To Me . My Love For You Is Outta This World And It's Still Orbiting Around Your Heart. These Past Few Years Have Been Over The Top Amazing For Me And Every Minute I Have With You Feels Like I've Been Stabbed With Centuries Of Love , Kenneth Ricardo Andrews Jr. Will You Marry Me " Jeremaine Was On One Knee Just Holding The Ring To Kenneth's Finger As He Cried And Nodded His Head Agreeing .

It Was Still Night Time , The Moon Was Sitting So Peacefully In The Sky . Jeremaine Was Laying In The Crook Of My Neck Lightly Snoring With His Arms Wrapped So Tightly Around My Waist. " My Throat Dry Man Lemme Get Some To Drink " Jeremaine Who I Thought Was Sleeping Said Something. " Lemme Help You Moisten Up " He Said Kissing On My Neck . He Always Knew Were To Put His Lips Which Turned Me On So Much. He Hovered His Body Over Mines Kissing And Sucking All Over My Neck " Mmm Baby Right There " My Moans Escaped Loudly And I Know Jayson Was In The Next Room Either Sleep Or On The Phone. By Now Jeremaine Was In His Boxers And I Was Down To Nothing. This Was Our First Time Actually Having Sex Because I Wanted To Make Sure He Was In This Relationship For Me  Not Sex And Two Years Is A Long Time But Now Its Time. He Layed On The Bed And Spread His Legs. My Mouth Engulfed His Large Member. Using Both My Hands I Jacked Him While Licking The Head Of His Penis . " Damn Baby Take It Deeper " He Said While Pushing My Head Towards The Base Of His Dick. He Groans Filled The Room As Did The Smacks He Laid On My Ass. " Get On The Bed Baby Tonight We're Gonna Make Love. He Spread My Legs And Dove Straight In Me With His Tongue Exploring My Tightness. " Damn Mami You Taste Like Strawberries " He Smacked My Ass Diving In Me Some More . His Tongue Was Sending Pure Ecstasy And Chills All Through My Body That I Was Shaking. " You Sure You Ready Babe " I Quickly Nodded As He Positioned Himself In My Tight Entrance. Jeremaine Eased His Way In And The Fact That He Was So Big Kinda Made This Hard But I Didn't Wanna Stop . The Strokes He Was Giving Was So Deep I Was Clawing The Fuck Outta His Back. His Hip Rolls Were Driving Me Insane They Way Everytime He Got Near My Hole He Duh Deeper. My Teeth Sank Into His Neck Kinda Painfully But It Seemed To Give  Him More Adrenaline. " Get On Top Baby I Wanna See How You Ride " His Domination Turned Me On , He Put Me On Top His Self . All I Knew Was I Was Rolling My Hips And Grinding All On His Dick . After Awhile His Warm Secret Filled My Hole And He Fell Asleep Inside Me .

* Narrator Point Of View *

The Morning Came , Kenneth Woke Up Smiling Yet Sore. " GoodMorning Baby I See Your Happy " Jeremaine Kissed His Angel's Cheek. Kenneth Arose Outta The Bed Sore From The Love He Received The Night Before. By The Time He Reached The Door Jayson Walked And His Legs Gave Out On Him. Both Giggled At Kenneth Who Layed In Pain On The Floor .

" Kenneth Bruh You Look Like You Had A Good Time Last Night " Jayson Gave Kenneth A Hand Off The Floor As He Limped Outta The Room . " Damn Bruh You Musta Puttem On Him Last Night " Jay Laughed In Agreement Reminiscing The Joy He Had Last Night .

Marcus Has Been Plotting And Planning On Kenneth. After That Day That Kenneth Embarrassed Him , He Just Knew He Had To Get Revenge On Him. Today He Offered Kenneth A Day Out At The Mall For Manicures And Pedicures . Kenneth Wasn't No Fool Though He Knew Marcus Was Up To Something.

" So Kenneth Why You Limping " Already Knowing Why He Was Limping Kinda Just Gave Him Lustful Thoughts About Jeremaine . Kenneth Ignored His Question And Proceeded To Talk To The Nail Technician . Marcus Talked All Day About What He Did To The Other People Relationship's Forgetting That He Was Speaking To Kenneth.

" Hey Look It Was Nice Hanging With You Marcus But I Have To Go" Kenneth Said Sliding On His Sandals .

" Yo Kenneth You Gotta Meet Me At My Dad's House For Something Dress Lovely Babe " The Note On The Door Said. Kenneth Showered Quickly And Threw On His American Eagle Khaki Joggers , Marilyn Monroe Tee , And Some Black Converse. Jayson Must've Already Been Over There Cause He Wasn't Home Either.

Kenneth And Jeremaine Had Been Together For Two Years Now And Jeremaine Felt He Was Ready For Kenneth To Meet His Father . So At His Father's House They Whipped Up . Kenneth Arrived Shortly And Everything Was Going Great Jeremaine's Father Even Welcomed Him.

" So Son Whose This Nice Gentleman You Brung To Dinner " His Father Asked While Sipping His Water. Jeremaine Cleared His Throat And Introduced Kenneth As His Boyfriend . His Father Loved The Idea Of His Son And Kenneth Being Together So Much That He Welcomed Kenneth To The Plan.

" Tonight Calls For A Celebration To Kenneth And Jay " Jayson Grabbed His Cup And Held It In The Air For A Toast. Kenneth Smiled He Loved Every Moment That Happened Tonight. If He Wasn't So Sore He'd Go Home And Bless Jay With Something Nice. After Dinner Kenneth Helped Jeremaine's Father Clean Up . " Look I Love That You And My Son Are Together And I Want You To Make Me Happy By Showing My Boy What Love Is In Your Own Special Way Because You Two Need This " His Father's Words Spoke To Kenneth Like A Preacher's Sermon. He Hugged Him And Smiled At His Father - In Law .

Back At Home , Kenneth Sat In The Boiling Bubble Filled Tub And Took In Today's Events. " Room For Two Babe " Jay Began Stripping Down Of His Clothes Knowing He Was Gonna Hop In Anyway. We Sat , Talked , Kissed , And Bathed Each Other. " Baby You Know I Love And I'm Happy You Met My Father , So What Were You And My Father Talking About In The Kitchen " Kenneth Didn't Tell Him What They Discussed But He Assured Him That It Was Nothing He Needed To Worry About .

The Couple Laid In The Bed Cuddled Of Course . Kenneth Wrapped His Arms Around Jay's Chest Because He Was Taller And Longer Then Him And Dozed Off.

Hey Guys This Chapter Was Dedicated To My Boyfriend's Father A.k.a My Soon To Be Father In Law Much Love For Him , My Boyfriend , And Jayson

Read , Vote , Comment , Share

See You Next Times Loves