Chapter 2 :

" I Get High Off Your Memory
    In Due Time
      We'll Be Fine
        In Due Time " ~ Nicki Minaj

2 Years Later ,

Kenneth

The Morning Sun Beams Came Breezing All Through My Room. This Morning Wasn't Like Any Other Though Because I Woke Up To A Heavy Snoring Jeremaine. Our Relationship Has Grown So Strong , Its Like I Couldn't Live Without His Love It Was Hooked In My Heart.

His Darkened Brown Dreads Laid Across His Face So Calmly " God Had Truly Blessed Me And I Wouldn't Trade These Him For Anything.

" Good Morning Babe " His Morning Voice Gave Me Shivers Down My Spine He Just Knew He Was My Weakness . Jeremaine Arose From The Bed And Wrapped His Hand Around My Waist . " Ew Bae Don't Kiss On Me With Your Morning Breath " I Laughed Mushing Him On The Side Of His Head. He Chased Me All Through The House Until He Tackled Me On The Couch And Kissed Me All Over .

" Mmm Baby Nooo " My Voice Weakened As His Lips Explored My Body. Somehow We Got On His Lap Almost Naked " No Bae I Gotta Go To Work In A Bit And I Need To Walk .

He Didn't Stop Though By Now My Neck Was Covered In Hickies And His Lips Were On My Thigh Tattoo Of His Name. Jesus Why Was His Love So Addicting.

Jayson Walked In Unexpectedly , Just Started Laughing  And Smirking Clapping Up Jeremaine. Times Were Kinda Lonely For Me So I Hit Up Main Baby Lourdes. We Agreed To Meet At The Mall For A Girl's Night Out. " Bae I Work Long Hours Tonight So Don't Wait Up But Save Me A Spot Next To You And Have That Usher Station Playing You Know How I Like It Mami " His Voice Trailed Miles In My Head I Could Listen To Him All Day .

" There Goes My Baby Loving Everything You Do " ~ Usher

Jeremaine

These Past Two Years Have Been Great With Kenneth Our Relationship Just Sky Rocketed And I'm Loving Every Minute . " Yo Nigga Wake Yo Day Dreaming Ass Up " Jayson Voice Immediately Shook Away My Thoughts . We Pulled Up At The Gym Cause You Know A Nigga Gotta Keep That Body Right . We Did A Couple  Sets Of Push Ups , Sit Ups , Squats , And The Treadmill Before I Went To Work.

At Work , It Was Usually Slow Round The Morning Time And A Handsome Dude Came In Flirting. " Damn Can You Ring Me And My Items " He Was Too Handsome To Be Acting Thirsty . I Quietly Smiled And Rang His Items Because I Had A Baby At Home Thats All I Needed. Thats What Niggas Need To Learn Nowadays That When You Got Something Good At Home Don't Go Fuck It Over Just For A Quick Nut But They'll Never Learn. " Look Dude You Seem Like A Nice Person But I Have Someone At Home Who I Care About Deeply And I'm In Love With Them But We Can Be Friends " He Seemed Down About My Answer But It Was Truth I Wasn't No Low Down Dirty Ass Nigga .

Saturday

Finally The Weekend Came And Today Kenneth Was Gonna Meet Marcus From My Job. " Baby There Someone Knocking At The Door " Kenneth Always Did As He Was Told , Made Me Feel Like I'm The Man . Kenneth Opened The Door With A Smile On His Face But Marcus Didn't Return The Favor.

" Hi Um Excuse Me Is Jeremaine Here " His Tone Was So Cold I'm Surprised Kenneth Hadn't Said Nothing Yet. We All Sat In The Living Room And Watched Movies. The Room Felt So Awkward Mostly Because Of The Animosity Between Kenneth And Marcus. Marcus Told Us What Does For A Living And A Little About Himself Which Was Interesting To Me . Marcus Was A Male Escort / Bartender.

" Baby Would You And Your Friend Like Something To Drink " I Shook My Head No And Marcus Just Had Gave Him A Stupid Look As If He Didn't Speak English. Kenneth Just Rolled Eyes And Walked Into The Bedroom. I Can't Tolerate This Disrespect No More " Yo You Can't Come In My House Disrespecting My Baby If Thats How You Gonna Act We Can't Hang Out No More ".

My Words Look Like They Hurt Him But He Just Uncovered His Face And Started Smiling.

" I Don't Know What Came Over Me I'm So Sorry Its Just That Your So Fine And I'm A Little Upset That Your Not Mines " He Looked Like The Sneaky Crazy Type So I Had To Watch Him .

Kenneth Must've Heard What He Said Cause He Walked  In With A Smirk On His Face .

Kenneth

" Fuck Wrong With These Ho Niggas I Don't Tell Niggas I Show Niggas And Never Less Than Like Four Niggas " ~ Nicki Minaj

So Jeremaine Friend Came Over And This Nigga Is Fucking Rude. He Was Just Sitting There Eyeballing Me And Giving Me The Dirtiest Looks. My Instinct Was To Walk In The Bedroom And Calm Down When I Came Back By The Hallway I Heard .

" I Don't Know What Came Over Me I'm So Sorry Its Just That Your So Fine And I'm A Little Upset That Your Not Mines " This Escort Has The Nerve To Like My Boyfriend Like Ain't No Telling How Many Niggas Down Had Him . The Living Room Became Quiet As I Walked To The Door With A Smirk On My Face . " Um Sorry My Nigga Jeremaine Will Have To Talk To You Later " He Rolled His Eyes And Walked Out As I Slammed The Door Behind Him.

He Sat There Confused And Didn't Know What Was Going On So I Led Him To The Bedroom. " What's Going On Bae " He Still Was Lost I Swear My Baby Just Was So Adorable. My Two Fingers Signaled For Him To Be Quiet.  "  Baby Just Chill I Just Wanted To Show You How Much I Appreciate You " The Way I Whispered In His Ear Showed Me That He Was Ready. He Stripped All The Clothing He Had On Until He Got Into His Boxers And Laid On The Bed . His Honey Caramel Complexetion Was Complimented By The Massage Oil , From The Looks Of It He Needed It After All Them Long Hours Of Work .

" Damn Babe Thats The Spot Right There " His Shoulders Were So Tensed And What I Had In Mind Was Gonna Relax His Hole Body.  After Awhile He Feel Asleep , That Gave Me The Initiative To Run His Bathwater And Get Dinner Started .

" The Water Stopped So He Must Be Awoke " I Thought As I Put The Lemon Pepper Fish On His Plate Along With The White Rice And Corn. " Bae Is That You Who The Whole House Smelling Like That " He Said Walking In Drying His Hair .

Tonight Was Gonna Be A Good Night.

___-_-_-^*^-_-__-_-_

Hey Y'all It's Kenneth And  I'm Back With A New Book Based Off True Love & A Actual Relationship But The Events In The Story Are From The Head. You Guys Are Gonna Love This One Because It Has So Much Love , Explicit Sex Scenes , And Drama

You Know The Drill

Vote

Share

Comment

And You Can Comment Good Or Bad Criticism Because It'll Help My Writing And Idea For The Book . . .