Chapter 4: Dead pools an a lacrosse game

I see Scott a school an he tells me that yesterday at the Lydia's lake house, Lydia figured out the keyword to the coded list was Allison. She used to be Scott's girlfriend but she was killed fighting off void Stiles. The coded list was a dead pool of all the supernatural beings in Beacon Hills. It was only a 3rd of the list so not everyone was on it, thankfully Liam wasn't on it not yet anyways. The numbers all had to add up to 117 million so we knew there wasn't gonna be many more names. Scott was worth 25 million, Lydia was worth 20, Derek 15, Me 10 million, Bella was 3 million, and Kira was 6 million. My family was also on there but only worth 1 million. Malia wasn't on the list yet either so she was happy. Bella's gonna be on vacation for 3 weeks. Scott told me he an Derek had a plan to see how easy it was to tick him off. I didn't like it but I'm just let him handle it. I saw Liam in the hall an he actually talked to me.

"How do you do it" he asks me

Unsure by what he means I ask "How do I do what"

"Control you changing" Liam asks curiously

"You have find an anchor, something to keep you from changing it could be an emotion or uh- a person." I say

Liam continues to ask questions "What's yours?"

"It's um depression, I guess. My brother died when I was really young. An that really took a toll on me. But my parents took it was an opportunity to teach my control. I was a born werewolf by blood so it's easier for me. It might take a little time for you, you just gotta find your anchor." I say bringing up so rough parts of my past.

He says he has to go. I let him an I go to class. When class is over I rush to the locker room to wait for Liam. Scott an Derek were supposed to test Liam. An Liam bursts out the locker room. He turns to me an says "Sorry I didn't see you there." I ask him if he's ok he says he's fine but the school were scrimmaging tonight is Liam's old school Devenford Prep. Mason shows up an we all walk outside together as the bell rings an this slow school day has come an end an the kids from Liam's old school arrive an get off a bus. Liam rushes to them an Mason an I run after him an stand behind him.

Liam yells "Brett!" I assumed he knew him an that they didn't have a so great past.

Mason mumbles "Oh, god here we go."

"I just wanted to say" Liam begins to speak again with a slight less anger an I notice he begins to clench his fist. "Have a good game" Liam puts his hand out to shake his former team mates hand.

They all laugh at him mainly Brett "That's cute Liam, is that what the told you to say in anger management. To apologize an everything fine. You demolished coaches car. Brett says in a slightly more serious tone.

As Liam squishes his hand even harder an says "I paid for it" I can tell his getting angry again.

"And your gonna pay for it, were gonna break you in half out there an it will be all your fault." Says Brett which is convenient since when Liam took a crow bar to the car he wrote this is all your fault.

Scott and Stiles notice whats going on an quickly steps in. I notice Liam's hand is bleeding from clenching is fist so hard. Scott an I pull Liam back. An Stiles tries to light up the situation a little bit.

"Hey! What's going on prep school students. Welcome to our little publics high school." Stiles puts his hand out "That's a very firm handshake you have there, I'm Stiles. Uh- we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight, but uh let's keep it clean ok no rough stuff out there. Alright see you on the field."

We take Liam to the locker room were put him in the showers, where he totally wolfs out. We hold him in the water trying to snap him out of it. I scream out him to find his anchor an he lets our one last howl an shape shifts back to the amazing guy he is with stunning blue eyes. He sits down drenched in water thanks to us.