Chapter 7: Stupid an Dangerous Plan

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, an hope you enjoy the next one. Always remember constructive criticism is always welcome in the comment section. Make sure to COMMENT an VOTE for this previous, current, and future chapters. It would make me entirely grateful an I will do the same for those who actually vote an comment. Thanks!

P.S. The scene with mama McCall on the show an the was she screamed made me imagine the scene being silent with the song "I'm only human" idk I just felt the need to say that.

____________________________________________________________

I wake up an get ready. Today were suppose to talk about this master plan to catch the benefactor. An by we I mean the usual Stiles, Scott, Kira, Malia, Bella, Lydia, an Liam. Plus Kira's mom to help guide Kira through the process. The meeting to discuss the plan will take place in Scott's house so luckily I don't have to go anywhere. I'm feeling extra lazy today, which I didn't know I could feel lazier. Is that even a word, ehh I don't care. To much work to look it up in a dictionary. I walk downstairs to where everyone has arrived.

"I'm sorry to keep y'all waiting I didn't know any of y'all were here yet" I apologize not realizing it was like 11:00 already

"How late did you stay up last night" Stiles asks me

"I don't remember falling asleep so probably pretty late. I haven't really been able to sleep lately" I tell Stiles

"Okay." Stiles said with a hint of worry in his voic

"Aside from my lack of sleep can we focus on this master plan of yours" I break the silence

"Kira's going to basically put me to sleep to where my heart is barely beating, to where it appears I'm dead" Scott says

"So we're really going through with this" Liam asks nervously

"Yes we are" Scott tells Liam

"Do I even need to tell you how stupid this is" I tell Scott. This is by far the stupidest idea we've ever had.

"Isn't this dangerous" Liam says he obviously doesn't like the plan.

I can't concentrate on the plan all I can think about is what I said to him yesterday. Ugh I guess my parents were always right about thinking before speaking. But I think I was thinking it was all I could think about at the time I don't care if I've know him for a week or two. My parents did also tell me that "You can fall in love very quickly or very slow it doesn't matter how old you are, an that love can be amazing or devastating. But you can never take advantage of it" So I guess I don't regret telling Liam I love him but I will if he handled it the wrong way an thinks I'm just desperate since I literally lost all my family. So many thoughts are rushing through my head right now.

"It's extremely dangerous an border line idiotic" says Stiles answering Liam an my question.

"Are you guys just trying to give me more panick attacks" I say an my breathing gets heavier

"Have you guys done something like this before" Liam continues to question the many flaws in this STUPID plan.

"Something dangerous or idiotic" Stiles questions Liam

"The answers yes to both" Lydia says an I am in total agreement

"Sadly that's true" I feel the need to speak since it is really sad that that's true.

The small smile Liam had was replaced with a big frown. I guess my extra comment wasn't helping his belief in the plan or mine.

"You don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to be" Scott tells Liam