Kidnapped

Heyyow! I'm finally updating!!!!! Yehey! So, this is a long one, I guess. Hope you guys enjoy it! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 40: Kidnapped

Eugene's POV

I brushed a strand of her hair away from her face to see her sleeping peacefully in my arms. I lay her down on her bed, careful not to wake her up. Her eyes were slightly puffed from crying.

From crying...

Crying because of me...

Me...

I hate myself. I hate myself for not manning up and telling her before. I hate myself for hurting her. Hurting her every single time. I hate myself for everything.

But. I still have a chance. A chance to make it up to her. Again. And again. And again.

I looked at her angelic face one last time, kissed her forhead, and slipped silently from her room.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

I woke up at six. I'm visiting her early today. Visiting to see if she's okay. I put on some pants and a sweatshirt then raced to my car.

*Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway.*

My phone vibrated in my pocket the moment I stepped in my car.

Hmmm, a blocked number.

"Hello?"

"Stay away from her."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Stay away from Charlotte."

"Hey man, I don't know who you are but I'm sure nobody appointed you as president. So, stop this crap, you stupid head!" I said angrily. Who the hell is he to order me around and tell me to stay away from her? She's my girlfriend for pete's sake!

"You not knowing me makes me a lot more powerful than you. I can do anything without you having a clue. So I'm warning you, Eugene Young. Stay away from her."

"Never idiot!" I started my engine.

"I'm gonna tell you this one last time. Stay away from Charlotte." He said forcefully. But whatever he says, it's not gonna keep me away from her.

"And I'm gonna answer you one last time," I said calmly, already speeding to Charlotte's house. "Never in a million years, you psycho!" Then I ended the call.

I threw my phone into the backseat. I was driving peacefull when a black van suddenly stopped in front of me.

*beep*

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Was he trying to kill me? I almost died!

I got out of my car.

"Hey! I don't know what your problem is but I'm in a hurry. So if you just please, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FREAKING WAY!" The driver smirked at me. Before I could say anything else, I felt a sudden pain in my head. I turned to punch the guy behind me. Knocked down. I turned to the next guy. Knocked too. Dang! There's 8 of them. 8 guys in a black suit versus a gangster with a throbbing head. Nice.

I dodged a punch and kicked him where it hurt. He moaned in pain. But I didn't have enough time to watch him crash to the ground in pain. I still had 7. I punched one of them. Miss! He punched me in the gut. Backward, was where I was going. Oww! Two guys held my hands. One guy walked slowly toward me. I couldn't escape. The two guys holding me were strong. Too strong. The guy stopped in front of me, holding a hanky. He held the hanky a few centimeters from my face.

"Say goodnight, punk," he said before he covered my nose.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

"Oh good you're awake." A voice said. My head was throbbing, my breath staggered, and my whole body aching. I blinked my eyes a few times before they adjusted to the blinding light.

Where am I?

I looked around. I was in a warehouse. Surrounded by men in black. They were familiar. Particularly the guy in front of me. I looked at him closely and my eyes widened in recognition.

"You!" I spit the words as if they were venom.

"Yes me. You probably recognize me as the guy who you saw coming out of Charlotte's room. Based from my voice, I guess you also recognize me as the guy who called you just almost an hour ago. Well, let me introduce myself properly." He stood in front of me. But that didn't intimidate me. I was taller than him, anyway. "My name is Martin. The very best friend of your girlfriend. The one who never came back to school after that day. The day which I guess she already told you about."

M-martin? What happened to his--?

"You're probably wondering how in the world I became far more handsome. I'm not the stupid geeky nerdy loser you once knew. I'm one of you pretty boys now."

"Yeah. Just far more uglier." He glared at me. "And far more shorter."

"Make fun of me for all you want, Young. But I always get the last laugh."

"What do you want?" I was heading straight to the point.

"I just want you to tell the truth."

"What do you mean?" I glared at him.

"I'm gonna ask you a simple question and you just give me the truth. That simple." I didn't trust this guy. Whatever he was planning, I didn't have a clue.

"Bring it on, loser."

"Did you or did you not kill your ex, Karylle?" I was shocked. How dare he ask me!

"Ofcourse not!"

"Wrong answer." Then a guy punched me. It hurt. It really hurt. But I'm not giving in. Never.

"You asked for the truth and I gave you the truth. I did not kill her."

"Well, lie. I want you tell us that you killed Karylle." He ordered.

"Never!" Oww! Another punch. I will not give in. I will stand strong.

"I think you need a little inspiration." He smirked. "How's Charlotte doing?"

"Don't you dare!"

"I can do anything, Young. I'm far more powerful than you think. So I'm warning you. I can just hire anybody to wait for your princess to get out of her house and bam! Pull the trigger. She's be lying helplessly on the ground. Lifeless."

"You're a monster!" I couldn't bear it. I would do anything to keep her safe. Even if it meant lying. Or dying.

"So, I'm asking you one last time. Did you kill your ex, Karylle?" He was wearing his triumphant smile, looking at me straight into my eyes.

"Yes. I, Eugene Young, killed my ex, Karylle." I sighed heavily. I waited for a few seconds. He didn't say anything. After a full minute, he smiled.

"Well done." He turned to his men. "Bring Mr. Young to his car. And Mr. Young, try to tell anyone anout this and she'll go." Three men dragged me to their truck and drove away. Still holding me. But I didn't care. There was only one thing that occupied my mind right now.

Charlotte.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Oooh... Scary. Haha! Martin's back. So, would anyone give him a warm welcome? 'Cause it's definitely not me! I feel you guys. I hate him too. But without him, this story would be plain boring. So, I guess he deserves a round of applause! Or not. Okay, enough talk. Hope you liked my update! Vote, vote, vote! And comment below! Thanks and God bless!

So long,

IceIceBaby9