Dungeons & Dragons

This is probably going to be a multi-part story, I'm not sure if I want to just do one or two or more parts. But anyway, I am a mega nerd and I play Dungeons and Dragons so I thought that it would be fun to do a story about it in my book of oneshots. Yes, there's Solangelo. There's also Percabeth, Jiper, and Frazel and some small bits with some Pipabeth and Jercy but not too much. Anyway, sorry for such a long opening. Thanks for reading, my beautiful gay emo demigods.

Oh and ps, it's gonna start with a small bit of smut, nothing too intense. They don't get all the way undressed.

-<~>-

"Shut up, Solace," Nico's voice echoed.

"Make me," Will tenderly whispered in Nico's ear.

Silence fell in the Hades cabin as Nico sat up on the carpet and pressed his lips against Will's.  Nico felt Will's arms wrap their way around his waist. Will began to open his mouth slightly and Nico did the same, doing his best to follow his boyfriend's lead.

The son of Apollo slipped his tongue into Nico's mouth and their tongues began to move together in sync. Nico kept making out with Will, only stopping to pull of the blond boy's shirt.

Will was shirtless with Nico on his lap and they were still making out, Will's hands running up Nico's shirt, when the door quickly slammed open.

"Oh, sorry. Was I interrupting anything?" Annabeth asked, smirking.

Nico pushed himself off of Will's lap quickly, "no, you're fine."

Annabeth raised an eyebrow, "it looks like you guys were in the middle of something though, sorry for interrupting."

Will rolled his eyes, "how are you and why did you come and pay us a visit?"

Annabeth beamed, "We need Nico."

Will hugged Nico protectively, "Why? I was spending time with him."

"We finally have time so everyone's here to play D&D in the Zeus cabin," Annabeth smiled.

"D&D?" Will asked curiously, "what's that?"

Before Nico could explain, Annabeth quickly interrupted. "Come and find out."

Will's shrugged and stood up, putting his shirt over his bare chest, "well, I don't have anything better to do I suppose."

"We can make you a character sheet, we've been planning this for awhile now," Annabeth said, walking out.

Nico stood up and grabbed Will's hand and they walked after the daughter of Athena.

The three of them walked into the Zeus cabin. A long table that Nico and Will were pretty sure hadn't been there before was set in the middle of the room. Piper sat at the very end, most of her face covered by a large Dungeon Master screen. Percy and Jason stood in the corner talking (though their conversation was mostly different variations of the word "bro"). Frank, Hazel, and Reyna were laughing to the side of the room as Leo made different kinds of facial hair out of fire appear on his face.

"Hey, Will," Percy said when they walked in, "I didn't know you were joining us."

Will nodded, "I'm only playing today, I probably won't be a big fan."

"Once you're in, you're in," Jason smirked, signaling towards an empty character sheet sitting on the table, "Quickly fill it out so we can start."

Will and Nico sat next to each other and Will quickly filled out his character sheet with Nico's help. The son of Apollo's character was a human, chaotic good, with a background of Folk Hero. He was a paladin with a broadsword as his main weapon.

-<~>-

I'm interrupting the story really quick to list everyone's characters, hope you don't mind!

Piper- Dungeon Master (doesn't have a character, controls the game)

Percy- Halfling. Neutral good. Fighter. Weapon: Longsword

Annabeth- Human. Lawful good. Barbarian. Weapon: Rapier

Jason- Half dwarf. Lawful neutral. Monk. Weapon: Shortstaff

Leo- Gnome. True neutral. Sorcerer. Weapon (if needed): Dagger

Hazel- Half elf. Chaotic neutral. Warlock. Weapon: Staff

Frank: Human. Neutral good. Druid. Weapon: Crossbow

Reyna- Elf. Lawful evil. Ranger. Weapon: Longbow

Nico- Blood elf. Neutral evil. Rogue. Weapon: Daggers/Shortbow

-<~>-

"Okay," Piper said, "I just need to finish up the planning for the campaign. It will only take an hour or so, go do whatever you want."

"I'm getting dinner," Leo groaned and walked out, followed by everyone except for Piper.

Will and Nico lagged behind the group of hungry demigods and made their way back to the Hades cabin to wait.

"So..." Will said, sitting next to Nico on the bed and running his hand up the son of Hades' side, "where were we?"

Nico playfully shoved Will. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Is it working?" Will smirked, putting his arms around Nico's lower waist and pulling him closer.

"Maybe, why don't you keep doing it to find out?" Nico asked, leaning closer to Will.

The son of Apollo smirked and tenderly kissed Nico, but the kiss quickly turned passionate and before long, they both pulled away, panting for breath.

Will smiled as Nico slowly began to fall asleep on his shoulder. He laid down, pulling the son of Hades down with him and they both drifted off to sleep until Jason woke them up for the game.

-<~>-

Okay so that's the end. I'll make more parts to it if you want. I'm sorry that there wasn't as much action in this chapter.

-River