Give 'Em Hell, Kid

If you know the song that the chapter is titled after, you're my new favorite person. MCR is life.
-River

-<~>-

Warning: Smut

-<~>-

Will sat on a bench, watching Nico train. The son of Hades was slashing away at dummies until Jason walked up to him.

"Hey, Nico," Will could hear from where he was sitting, "Do you want to spar?"

"Bring it on, Grace," Nico said, turning away from the dummy and towards Jason.

Piper walked over and sat next to Will, "Hey."

"Oh, hi," Will said, watching the two demigods.

Piper was intensely blushing and Will was confused as to why for a second until he realized that the son of Jupiter was shirtless.

Will scoffed. Some shirtless boy would never make his face turn as red as a fire hydrant.

At that moment, however, Nico threw down his sword momentarily. "Sorry, I'm getting sweaty," he said, pulling his shirt off. Will's thought was quickly shot down as his face went bright red.

As Nico and Jason began to spar, Piper shouted words of encouragement to both of them.

"Give 'em hell, guys!" Piper yelled while Will stared at Nico.

The son of Apollo admired Nico's six pack, which was visible against his skinny frame. Will stared at the drips of sweat running down his boyfriend's bare chest and he internally wished that he could just walk up there and make out with Nico on the spot.

Will kept admiring Nico's bare chest, watching the sweat drop down to his exposed V-line.

The son of Apollo felt his pants grow tighter and he looked down and realized that he had a massive erection. He silently cursed and shifted to try and hide the fact that Nico was obviously turning him on.

After Nico and Jason finished sparring, it was a tie, they fought until they were both too tired to continue, the son of Hades made his way over to Will and sat next to him.

"Hey," Nico said.

Will opened his mouth to say hi but when he turned to face Nico, his eyes trailed down from his boyfriend's eyes to his neck. Then, he glanced farther down at his chest and his eyes kept moving all the way down to Nico's V-line again.

The son of Apollo felt his erection grow bigger and he took in a deep breath. "Nico, I have a question."

"Yes?" Nico asked and Will paused for a second before talking.

"Do you want to... Go to your cabin..?" Will asked and Nico nodded, smiling.

Will silently hoped that Nico wouldn't notice that he was hard when they stood up, and luckily, the son of Hades didn't notice.

They walked hand in hand to Cabin 13 and once Nico walked in after Will, the blond boy quickly closed and locked the door.

Nico turned around to face Will curiously," what's the rush, sunshiiiiiii- oh."

Will knew then that Nico had noticed his erection and he silently cursed before exclaiming, "I am so sorry! I just saw you training and oh gods, you look so fucking hot shirtless!"

Nico walked over to his boyfriend and whispered in his ear, "and I bet you'll look fucking hot shirtless too."

Will's pants grew tighter and a blush ran across his cheeks. Nico put his hand on Will's lower chest and then slipped it underneath his boyfriend's shirt.