Episode One

It's an average day in FaithClan. Lichenstar is performing a satanic ritual in the middle of the camp, while a gray tom observes from the side and mindlessly scratches at his abnormally small head.

Creekstep: I want to be famous!

Featherfrost: *appears from thin air* Good luck with that.

Creekstep: What? It would be fun! *gazes off into the distance* I can already hear the shouts of my adoring fans...

Featherfrost: What would you even be famous for?

Creekstep: I could star in a show!

Featherfrost: About what?

Creekstep: *puffs out chest* How to impress all the ladies. I could give great dating advice!

Featherfrost: Sorry, pal. That's been done before. Ever heard of 50 Shades?

Creekstep: Of Grey? I could totally do all that stuff. But I do think the chains are a little much.

Featherfrost: *eyes wide* Uh... I meant Silver...

Creekstep: Oh yeah! Silvertongue was pretty cool. And so smart!

Featherfrost: Right... If I were you, I'd try something else.

Creekstep: *grumbles* It would probably be easier if people knew who I was.

Featherfrost: Aha! What you need is publicity. All attention is good attention, right?

Creekstep: Totally! You're so smart!

Featherfrost: *flips fur* Thanks, I try.

Creekstep: I think I want to be one of those infamous crime dudes.

Featherfrost: Like a Godfather of a mafia?

Creekstep: Oh, yeah! I could totally be a godfather! All I need are some wings and a magic wand.

Featherfrost: *facepaw* You're thinking of a fairy godparent.

Creekstep: *shrugs* Yeah, aren't those the same things?

Featherfrost: Nooo... You know what? It doesn't matter what a godfather is. Maybe just steal something so people will notice you.

Creekstep: Brilliant! What should I steal?

Featherfrost glances over at the cranky medicine cat, Sootfoot. He is sitting outside his den and shouting at a couple of terrified kits for playing mossball too close to his herb collection.

Featherfrost: Herbs. From Sootfoot.

Creekstep: Perfect! On my way to fame!

Creekstep stands and saunters toward Sootfoot, who has just fallen asleep after tiring himself out from screaming so much.

Featherfrost: I can't believe he bought that. *grabs popcorn* This oughtta be good.

Creekstep sneaks past Sootfoot and stumbles into his den, tripping on a near-dead patient asleep in a nest.

Creekstep: Watch it!

Sick And Dying Cat: What do you think you're doing?

Creekstep: *with a mouthful of herbs* Geffting famoffous, duffh.

Sick And Dying Cat: *rolls eyes* *dies*

Creekstep: *shrugs indifferently*

Creekstep exits the den, carelessly stepping on Sootfoot's tail on the way out.