Episode Four

It's currently green-leaf, and FaithClan is in the middle of a very conveniently timed drought.

Creekstep: I'm... so... thirsty...

Creekstep looks around a near empty camp, standing up before falling over dramatically. He sat back down, miserably looking at the ground.

Creekstep: So thirsty...

Random Thirsty She-Cat: Ohohohoh so am I ;)

She sidled up beside him and he sprung up, turning and running away promptly.

Creekstep: EW!

Having barely run for more than a few moments, Creekstep immediately tripped over a nearby root, withered by the lack of water. He face plants into the ground and rears back upward, rubbing a paw on his head.

Sootfoot: hhhnhn... water...

Creekstep turned and spotted the tom's pelt between some dying plants. He would've wondered what the elderly tom was doing out here, but his mind was blurred with thirst, and the author's mind was blurred with sleep exhaustion, so he didn't. Instead, he crept forward, carefully spying on the dreaming tom.

Sootfoot: returning... rain. It will... fuel... the fire. Of... of nature...

Sootfoot snored obnoxiously loudly as Creekstep skittered away, pausing at a different dying plant. His ears flickered back and forth as he considered what it could be.

Creekstep: Well, it's gotta be about Barkflame... what else could it be?

He seemed to consider the other options, of which there actually were none, before giving a solidified nod.

Creekstep: He'll probably burn us all if he gets rained on, so if I don't hurry we're doomed.

Random Cat: I'm... so thirsty!

Creekstep: Uhh, hello?

Random Cat: Do you.. have water...?

Creekstep: I mean, no. We're all in the same drought.

Random Cat: Help...

The cat latched onto his leg, beginning to gnaw on it.

Creekstep: What the-?!

The tom rose to his paws and dashed back to the camp, where he soon spotted the brown-furred tom known as Barkflame. Creekstep carefully pulled together a few leaves, which were withered, and placed a few sticks on top of it. With a little bit of dirt patted on top, he stepped back to admire his handiwork.

It was a mess of leaves and sticks with some dirt sprinkled on top.

Barkflame: Woah, what's that?

Creekstep: Oh, Barkflame, it's... it's uh, for you!

Barkflame: Oooh, what's inside?

The brown tom poked his head in and Creekstep attempted to push him in, but the warrior was burly and stepped back out. Suddenly, clouds covered the sky, dark and dingy. They rumbled and growled, heavy with water.

Creekstep noticed this and continued to try and coax the warrior into the makeshift den.

Creekstep: Haha, look harder! It's not too hard to see.