1 🎉 ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋs

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

___

ғ

ʟ

s

ʜ

ʙ

s

___

❝ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏʀᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ❞

ᴡɪʟʟ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏʀᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

"Just wait until I get you!"

"Nah! You can't catch me!"

Giggles erupted out of a little boy's mouth, his eyes forming into little crescents as he dashed wildly around his house outside of his backyard. He skidded to a halt once he realized that he had lost sight of someone in particular.

Gasping for breath, the boy sat down on the soft grass. He bit his lip and stood up before walking towards the front door of the house, hiding behind the brick wall, peeking his head out just a little bit.

Suddenly a head poked out from the brick wall, a face nearing towards the little boy, just a few inches away from him. The boy let out a small gasp, giggling as he fell down on the hard ground.

"Ow!" He whimpered, patting his bum from the harsh contact.

"Whoops! Sorry, kiddo. Are you alright?" 

The little boy looked up to find a tall person dressed in bright rainbow colors, a cone for a nose, sharp white teeth that reflected his own face if he looked closely. His hand was extended out reaching for the boys.

The boy happily accepted the offer, squealing as his friend pulled him up from the ground. 

"Ooh! What are those, Isaac?" The boys friend shouted, pointing his finger into the air.

The little boy followed his gaze towards his friends finger and let out a relieved sigh. "That's a butterfly, Jack. Isn't it pretty?" 

"Wow, yeah.." Jack murmured, his gaze still fixed upon the delicate fluttering of the wings of the little creature.

Eventually the little butterfly fluttered its way towards the pair, landing on Jack's sharp nose. His eyes widened in fascination, watching the pretty colors of the monarch butterfly as it rested on top of his nose.