3 🎉 ᴛʀɪᴀʟs

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

___

ʀ

ɪ

ʟ

s

___

❝ ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴ? ❞

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ — ʏ/ɴ

"Hey! You there! What do you think you're doing?" 

The girl jolted up, eyes widened at the sudden voice, whipping her head around to see an old middle-aged man wearing a blue uniform with a white coat. The girl assumed that he was a doctor.

"I-I thought I heard something.." The girl murmured, glancing back at the silent door.

"You'll hear that a lot. Pay no attention to it. Focus your eyes on whats in front of you, shall we? Don't keep the group behind." The doctor said.

The girl nodded. "I'm sorry." 

The doctor let out a grunt in approval before walking past her. The girl walked faster to catch up, eyes quickly glancing at the ID card that hung loosely around the doctors neck.

Doctor Mark.

The girl flickered her eyes back to the front, where the group of trainees were crowded around a particular door. Once they saw the doctor, all those near around him stepped aside for him to make way.

"Come along now, students. You'll begin your first trial." The doctor said, his voice rang loudly enough for everyone around him to hear.

The doctor picked up is ID card, scanning it against the scanner, and in a few seconds, the machine glowed a bright green with a ding. The doors cleared way for the doctor as he stepped in.

He stopped as he turned his head around slightly at the group of trainees who were staring wide-eyed, whilst smirking. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get in." He said, nodding forward.