2 🎉 ɴᴇᴡᴄᴏᴍᴇʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

___

ɴ

ʀ

___

❝ ɪᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ❞

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ — ʏ/ɴ

"And whats your degree?" 

A bright light flickered towards the right, shining it directly into the girls eyes, making her wince. "Well, I have a bachelors degree of science in nursing deg—"

"Well, then thats enough for the requirements." The man from the opposite of the table said, propping his elbows against the desk and leaning forward. "Just one last question."

"What made you decide to work here?" 

"In order to help patients recover from their trauma, of course." The girl said, smiling.

The man chuckled. "You'll be the ones suffering from the trauma from them soon enough.." He muttered underneath his breath, too quiet for the girl to hear.

"Anyways, you've got the job. Just show up on time tomorrow 7am sharp as I instruct you to do so. As you leave, you may register your name as a psych nurse in the main check in downstairs. They'll give you your card which you can use to enter certain facilities. Good luck, miss—"

The man coughed into his hand before continuing. "I mean— Nurse, Y/N." 

He lifted up his head from his hands to wink, smiling, showing his fallen rotten out teeth, which made the girl slightly cringe in disgust, forcing a smile in return, before standing up, grabbing her purse and heading out of the conference room.

She let out a relieved sigh once she knew it was all over and she had finally gotten the job. She made a little joyful skip as she made her way downstairs. As she was humming while walking down the stairs, she heard something that made her look back and stop dead in her tracks.