prologue

YANGYANG POV

"Yangyang!!" I turned my head back when i heard someone calling my name.."That sweet voice.. I'm gonna miss it" i smiled when i saw my girlfriend shouting my name.. Then, she walked towards me.

"Yangyang, this is my gift for you.. Don't forget me okay.. I'm gonna miss you. Don't replace me with someone else okay!" She gave me a heart-shaped box, smiling prettily at me. She smiled even when I knew that she's hurt. I can see her that her eyes were swollen from crying. Crying about me...I kissed her goodbye, my lip lingering on her forehead. It's going to be hard to meet each other after this and i'm gonna miss you..I wanted to say that but it was as if the words were stuck at the end of my throat.

Today is my last day in Seoul. My family is going to move to Busan since we decided to live with my grandparents. I will leave my girlfriend alone. I hope she's going to be fine without me eventhough i'm not..

" I promise that I will be loyal and will always remember you. I will never cheat on you. I'd kill myself if I do. I promise"

After I left Seoul, we always video call and text each other. I was really busy with my new school so we could only video call once a week. But after 2 months, I started to ignore her call and text because....

Promises are meant to be broken..

~

Hey guys! Hope you guys love this book.. This is my first book. Sorry for any grammatically error because english is not my first language. Feel free to comment :)