you

YANGYANG POV

"Meet me at the rooftop after school.. Thank you..."

From : Eunhye Kim

I rumpled the paper and threw it away.. She hurted Hana,how can I forgive her when I cant even stand to look at her face..

" What's on your mind?" Jaemin standing beside me,asking questions he shouldnt

"Mind your own business,"

"You got a letter from Eunhye,right? What did she say??"

"She wants me to meet her and I dont want to.."

"Why??"

"Because she hurt Hana,"

"But you also hurt her,"

I'm speechless.. It's true tho

"Go and meet her,"

Silence.

"Tomorrow is her last day," Jaemin continued

I sighed and rolled my eyes, trying to hide the guilt.

"I also got a letter from her too.. She must have a lot to say," Jaemin showed the letter he got from Eunhye..

I nodded..I think I should give her chance

~~

I saw her waiting for me on the rooftop. I sat beside her and took a deep breath..

"What?"

"I glad you came. I thought you didnt want to see me,"

I sighed

"I'm really sorry for what happened to Hana. I didnt mean it to go that far,"she lowered her voice

"I cannot forgive you! You think you can easily say sorry and thats that?!" I shouted at her. She looks like shes going to cry

"I know I'm wrong! I admit it," she sobbed

"Why did you do all that?"

"I...dont know"

"How can you dont know! I know you did that on purpose!"

"No! It's not!"

"Please Eunhye.. I'm so sick of you,"

......

"I felt grateful to the principal for making the right decision,"

"My parent decided to send me to America. She wants me to live with my uncle so I will never be able to see you again,"

"Great.. I dont want to see your face anyway,"

"But...I thought you still love me eventhough you have Hana"

"Are you crazy??"

"But..."

"You are the one that should fall from the second floor!" I cut he off.

"Yangyang..."

"You are the one that should have been hurt not Hana!"

........

" I love Hana not you! You should accept the fact that I dont love you anymore!"

I know she wants to cry but she tried to hold the tears. Trying so hard.

"Can I ask you a favor,"

I dont say anything

"Can you walk me home for the last time.. I miss walking with you and telling you a fun story.. I miss....everything we did,"

"Your wasting my time," when I'm about to go, she hold my arm.

"Please...for the last time," she begged

"You hurt my girlfriend and now your begging me to walk you home! You are shameless!"

"I just ask you to walk me home. Please.. That's the only thing I ask,"

"I dont have time..,"

"You cheated on me but I dont care! Yes Im angry at you but I can't hate you because I still love you.. And I just want you to walk me home like you did with Hana.. Like you did with me before...," tears streaming down her cheeks

"Okay fine! Meet you at the front gates at 5:40 p.m.. If your late, Ill leave you.." I gave up.. She looks so pathetic.

"Thank you..I appreciate it, so much." She smiled brightly. She wiped her tears. Its hard for her to smile like that now. I hope she can always wear that smile at her new place.

Yes I hate her but I still care..

~
~
~

I waited for her at in front of the gate like I promise. Today is her last day after all. I didnt see her at all today at the cafeteria or at class.. Maybe she spent her last day here at the principal's office or the counselor's room. I looked at my watch. It's 5:30 p.m now. If she does not show up in 10 minutes, I will leave her.

While waiting for her, I reminisced those old days. I still remember I had always waited for her after school. We will go to a candy shop on the way back home. I still remember our first date at a playground.

Suddenly, I got a message from Hana

Jagiya... Can you go to the hospital? I'm alone now and I miss you

I looked at the watch again.It's 5:35 p.m..I promise to Eunhye I will walk her home but Hana wants me to visit her at the hospital..

Should I go to meet Hana
Or
Send Eunhye  home??

Will Yangyang break his promises again?

Thanks for keep supporting this fanfic! I love yall! Road to 4k ><