distance

YANGYANG POV

I waited Hana at in front of school. It's my daily routine to walk her home. It's tired to be honest because i need to walk to her house with her first then go back home. But i dont really care as long as i'm with her..While waiting for her,i saw a girl that i really dont want to see her again...

Yes...it is eunhye

I tried to avoid from her as i dont want her to see my face..

She must be really hurt because i left her and pretending i dont know her..

Then suddenly i feel like someone touch my shoulder..as i turned my back,fortunately it is hana..

"Yangyang! Sorry i'm late.. I need to meet my homeroom teacher.." Hana apologized to me

" It's okay let's go home," i took her hand quickly as i dont want eunhye see us..

Little did they know, eunhye just watching them from far

"Yangyang,do you know the new student.. I heard that she is from your old school," hana breaks the silence

"Aaaa..yes... i know there is a new student in our school and...she is from my old school...but..i dont really know her..why are you asking?" I stuttered when she ask that question.. I dont want to talk about eunhye especially with hana. I'm afraid that she will find out that eunhye was my girlfriend and i cheated on her when moved to this school.. Hana will be sad and never trust me again..

"She really have no manners and rude. She is a mean girl. I heard she bullies student, smoking... So many bad things she did. That's why she got expelled..."

I cant say anything.. I know her more that anyone else. She is a shy girl,with good manners.. She was an ordinary student that not really good in math.. I still remember how i met her..

FLASHBACK

"Yangyang, this is eunhye. You will be tutoring her start from today.." Mr kim told me.

I am one of the best students in school. It is normal teacher wants me to be a tutor for student that not really good in any subjects.

But this is my first time tutoring a girl..

"Hi eunhye :) " i said to her.

She nodded then looking at the floor,not giving me attention. She seems like a shy girl..

At first, i didnt think it would work because she is a shy girl but i was wrong. She shows her effort to learn math. She is different from other female student that i used to tutor..They just know how to flirt me and it makes me feel annoyed..

And honestly , i think i have a crush on her..

Day by day,my feeling towards her grew..

After 2 months, our final exam ended and the result was out. She got A for her math for the first time. She usually got D for her math..

" congrats eunhye! You did very well!" I congratulate her

"Thanks for teaching me. I will buy you food as i want to repay your kindness," she smiled at me. I want to see this smile again. I'm afraid that i cant teach her,talk to her,motivate her because the tutor will end tomorrow since the result for final exam already out..

Should i confess to her??

I dont have the courage but....

"Eunhye,i like you.. I fall in love with you. You are kind, you are hardworking,you are different from other girls..I completely captivated by you..I dont know how to confess.. This is my first time confess my feeling to the girl i like. But i really love you..Can you be my girlfriend?

She gave me disabelief look and just stay silent. Maybe because of the sudden confession

"It's okay if you dont love me and you want to reject me. Maybe because we are not that close before and you maybe only thought me as your tutor not more than that. It's okay i understand.."

When i about to go, she hold my hand

"I love you too,"

End flashback

"Yangyang,what's in your mind now??" Hana asked as she noticed me staying silent. We usually talk about many things when we walked to home.

"Nothing...hana,we already arrived at your home. Bye,see you tommorow!" I bid her goodbye

"Bye,yangyang..." Hana said. Her face looks dissapointed

"What's wrong with him...."

Sorry for late update. I am so busy with school now but i try to update it more often...

I have marathon(long distance running) tomorrow.. Wish me luck :))