miss

HAECHAN POV

Today,for the first time in my life, i went to school early. I wanted to take my phone from inside the principal's office. My teacher caught me playing with phone during assembly so she took it and gave it to the principal..

Suddenly, i heard footsteps. I thought it was principal so i hid behind the curtains..but it was a girl. I felt relieved..I saw the girl heading towards yangyang's locker and slipped a letter into it. She looked around to make sure nobody saw her before running off.For a split second when her head was turned I tried to recognise her.

Wait!

Isnt she ... Eunhye!

Eunhye likes yangyang?!!

Hot news!

I should tell everyone about this!

S
K
I
P
~

JAEMIN POV

I saw eunhye sitting on the bench alone. I approched her and sat beside her.

"Hey you.. What's in your mind right now," i asked but she just stayed silent

" If you have any problems,tell me.. I'm your friend," i said,hoping that she will talk to me

But she still continue ignoring me

"Yangyang is not a good man for you to like.. Just forget him,"

She sighed but still didn't say anything

" You will just be hurt if you like him,"

Still no answer

"He is trash,"

" I know him better than you so you better shut up!"

" finally you answer me,"

" Whatever,"

"Why do you like yangyang??"

"I have no reason,"

"I know there must be something between you and him at your old school,"

" you dont need to know,"

" Whatever,"

"I need to go to class,"

"Why?"

"Mind your own business,"

"okay,"

EUNHYE P.O.V

Im annoyed with him. Why does he want me to stop liking yangyang. At first he wanted to help me but now he wants me to move one.

On my way to the class, i noticed that everyone looked at me and were whispering. What's wrong with people nowaday??

I entered the toilet because i suddenly needed to pee. When i'm in the toilet, i overheard a conversation

"Do you know that eunhye likes yangyang?"

" eunhye? Owh that bad girl! Really?! She didnt know that yangyang is with hana,"

" She should realize that no one will like her. She is bad,stupid and ugly.Reality sucks"

"I agree. Why did she had to move to this school. I hate seeing her.."

I felt really angry. I got out from the toilet.

"Hey bitches! Who are to say trash about me like that!" I yelled

"Good that you heard everything," one of the girls said after regaining from the shock

I can't stand it anymore. I grabbed their hair. They shouted for me to stop.. A teacher entered the toilet after hearing them.

"Eunhye!!Stop it!! Detention for 2 hours!!" The teacher yelled.

I let go of her hair abruptly causing her to fall backwards.

"You stole her boyfriend and your rude! Shame on your parent having a daughter like you!"

"You are the worst human being!"

I dont want to hear it anymore, espically from them. I ran and left them..

"Eunhye!! Dont go i want to talk to you!!" I heard them but i dont want to stop. I went to the rooftop and burst out crying loudly.

If you didnt left me, none of this will ever happen

If you hadn't broken all the promises we made,this will never happen

I hate you!

I felt like i wanted to die