the ancient holiday: halloween

I may be Australian, and I may have never celebrated Halloween in my whole life, but by everyone's amazing human pet Halloween stories, I got this idea, this doesn't add up to DefenderofHyrule and MachelleIrby's Halloween parts of their stories!

"Do you know of the ancient human holiday? They say before one of the humans species many wars a traditional holiday was lost, I've been doing a lot of research on this and apparently its called Halloween? I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce that" explained Tylo, he is a Dorson alien, he spoke to his friend Faro, another Dorson, their dog like eyes examined the book Tylo had in his four fingered hand, his human tugged on his flat tail that floated slightly off the ground, "do you want to try Halloween?" Tylo asked his human, the teen smiled up at him curiously, not understanding most of those words, but the almost cat like mouth of the Dorson was smiling so the human knew it was a good thing.

Tylo went around the hilly place he called home, his chestnut coloured tail floating behind him, his whiskers twitched in excitement, his human followed him along the rough terrain, his human did have a companion, they were at the vets for having fallen and hurt themselves, the human playfully ran ahead seeing that Tylo was in a great mood, he began knocking on the doors of his neighbours, they all were surprised by the sudden visit, "I was wondering, if in a day or two you could do something for me, well not actually for me, but for my lil Zane over there" asked Tylo, the alien was baffled by the request but listened as Tylo explained how it worked, "so all I'd need to do is dress up and give the human treats? That sounds fun" laughed the neighbour, "could you take my young one with you? She'd love that! Ooh I'll have her look like a Dorson!" Asked the neighbour excitedly.

After having the whole neighbourhood know his plans, he decided to look up what humans once wore, he wasn't disappointed, he decided on dressing up the human as an ancient human astronaut, he went shopping and searched for everything he'd need, Zane following him everywhere, he had Zane try on everything and watched the human playing around in the outfit, he hugged his human tightly, he gave the human a small bucket and taught him to hold it out whenever someone opened a door, and the human would squeak out an attempt of "trick or treat" happy with everything he had set up Tylo left once more to collect human treats.

Finally the day had come, various owners dropped off their pets and thanked Tylo and Faro for allowing their humans to join, the owners all rushed home, being sure to leave solar lights along the path, the humans were instructed to follow Tylo and Faro, they did so as after enough time had passed for the neighbours to change outfits, the group of humans who dressed as animals, monsters and other aliens, began to walk along the path, they reached the first house, they knocked on the door, it was the first alien they had seen, she smiled at her young human who laughed seeing her owner dressed as a native bird, the neighbour happily handed out sweets to the happy group of humans, her older human stood at the doorway, it was smiling, but was to old to go out on the rough terrain.

They reached the next house Faro and Tylo happily let Zane knock who wouldn't accept any other options, this neighbour was lot more scarier, it dressed as the sludge monster from stories Dorson's tell their naughty youth, although startled, the humans held out their buckets, they recognised the tail and face.

It was a fun night with everyone enjoying, although confused by the activity, the humans had fun, they had never experienced this kind of scary fun, but by the treats, they knew it was a good thing, Tylo grinned at Faro who nodded, Faro picked up his two human and held them in both his arms, the humans outfits were chosen by Tylo, he had contacted Faro about the looks, the outfits were gnomes, and they looked adorable.

The next day aliens came around having heard of the odd activity, Tylo explained that it happens once every human year and is a fun way to bond and gain trust with your human, although he had no real proof, seeing as Zane was one of the most faithful and happy humans ever seen in the closest five planets, that's probably because the Dorson's home planet is truly family orientated, all beings they bring into their lives, especially pets are taken in as family. Zane spun around and skipped about the house with the energy of a youngling human, Tylo picked up and patted the humans head fondly, the 'safe' planets spread the holiday around fast, everyone wanted to try it, it wasn't long till it was considered a pet holiday.

It was a human year later that everyone got ready again, Tylo and Faro prepped their humans, Tylo's second human Rain was excited to do it, having Zane tell her all about it and now Tylo was dressing her up in a ghost outfit.

Halloween a holiday rediscovered by human archeologist Tylo Drafer, became a hit for many of the intergalactic defense 'safe' planets, it has been said, he enjoys doing it every year, he also enjoys the holiday rediscovered by human archeologist Fanton Ghat known as easter, as well as various others such as Christmas.

------------------_---------------------------------------

Celebrate Halloween with human shelter pets!

Everyone deserves to have fun and get treats, so this Halloween we are opening the shelter to allow anyone who wants to, they can take any human and show them a night to remember!

Please notify: @#%)

and: Farno.                                                 |
------------_--------------------------------------------|