The service human

Service humans are beloved by many species who have natural risks of disabilities, with their cute jackets that read 'service human' and their specially designed harnesses that glow in the dark, its no wonder any species would want one for their loved ones, whether your struggling in old age or you are completely blind.

Tilly is a famous service animal, with her story reaching far and wide, everyone fell in love with her, she was a hero and a great help for her owners.

Tilly was sitting with her first owner, a male alien which had a bad case of Mucus bumps, he could barely hear or see, his health was deteriorating and Tilly could only do what she was trained to do, she worried for the kind alien, he was having trouble eating and couldn't seem to move properly, so Tilly would bring him food and water and let him sit all day, one day he fell, and Tilly used a special device on her harness to call health services, they arrived and unbeknownst to Tilly, he died on the way to the emergency centre.

Tilly was confused as she was removed from the kind aliens home and was brought to another, a slim female alien grappled around and felt Tilly's face with scaley hands, she had three fingers and milky eyes, Tilly spoke to her in human, she knew the alien wouldn't understand but was taught to speak to aliens that couldn't see, the alien searched for the humans lead, she passed the alien her leash, it made a content sound and led the human into the strange cave like home, it was covered in water as this species of aliens needed to have at least one part of their body moist at all times, Tilly wore special boots which protected her feet from over exposure to the water.

She would help the alien with cleaning and cooking, the alien would take the human with her to go grocery shopping, she would let the human tell her of anything in her way, if she needed to go sideways, the human was taught to touch the aliens side twice, if she needed to stop, the human would touch the aliens front along with saying something in human, the alien enjoyed Tilly's company.

Things changed as the ground shook, Tilly and her alien were walking along a path near a steep hill, the path led to the town, the planet was naturally hilly, the earthquake was strong, the human although frightened kept at her job, she kept getting the alien to move from the edge, the alien would need to get moistened up soon and the shop was still a little bit away, it had water along its floors to help keep the natives moist.

The human stumbled as an aftershock shook the ground, she tumbled towards the edge, she made a sound and tapped the aliens front twice as the alien scrambled to get ahold of the humans leash, she pressed her device for emergency services and let herself fall.

Tilly didn't die that day, but she was heavily injured, alien technology could replace limbs, but completely fixing injuries and internal damage is far more difficult, she would be forever unable to do anything that she used to, but everyone claimed her a hero, she saved the alien from drying up and protected her from falling off the edge.

She found a home with an older Screwna couple, the massive grey giants adored her and took care of her every need.

----_------------------------------------------------------
The funeral for the hero human Tilly will commence on the fifth yew, all are invited.

Tilly died of blood in her lungs, it was a final phase of her past injuries, there was nothing vets could do to save her as it was already to late.

Special human flowers will be available at the cremation ceremony, she will be greatly missed.
----------_------------------------------------------------