Chapter 18

(PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING)

At Y/n House

No One Pov~~

Y/n:*enter the house with swollen eyes*

Maid 1:Miss Y/n!!Whats wrong with you??Did something happen to you??*worried*

Y/n:M-mina...*weak*

Maid 2:Whats wrong with Miss Mina??*grab Y/n hand*

Y/n:S-she wa-wants to b-......*faints*

Maid 2:MISS Y/N!!!!!*shake Y/n body slowly*

Maid 1:Calls doctors...Mr Kim and Mrs Kim now!!!

Maid 2:Okayy...

After 20minutes....

Mr Kim:Baby..please wake up...

Doctor:*still checking Y/n*I thinks we need to bring her to hospital...

Mrs Kim:Okayy Doctor...You please call the ambulance*points to Maid 2*

Maid 2:Okayy Mrs Kim...*call the ambulance*

At hospital....

Inside Y/n room...

Mrs Kim:Whats wrong with her doctor??*hold Y/n hand*

Doctor:Mr Kim...Mrs Kim...can you follow me to my room??

Mr & Mrs Kim:Sure...

Inside the Doctor room...

Doctor:Actually...Miss Y/n have a weak heart...*look at Mr and Mrs Kim*

Mrs Kim:*shock*weak h-heart??Since when doctor??*cry*

Doctor:Miss Y/n has come to me last week...She told me that she was very tired easily and her legs also swollen..*look at Mrs Kim*

Mr Kim:Then...what happen doctor..

Doctor:Actually I know since she has a fever..I saw her face and her sweat so much..I already know the symptoms she has a weak heart...But I never tell her the truth until now...

Mr Kim:So what should we do right now doctor??

Doctor:I think we better let her rest awhile and dont tell her the truth yet..I scared...her heart will get more worst..

Mrs Kim:Okayy..doctor thank you*smile*

Inside Y/n room...

Mrs Kim:*cry*Baby...Please wake up..I know you're strong..Please wake up for me baby...

Mr Kim:Honey...lets her rest awhile...let listen to what doctor said okayy??Y/n need a rest...*patted Mrs Kim back*

Mrs Kim:Okayy...

Mr Kim:Lets go home...I will ask her maid to take care of her...

Mrs Kim:Okayy...*hold Y/n hand*Baby..omma will go home..take care okayy..*kiss Y/n forehead*Goodnight baby...

At Y/n house....

___:*enter the house*

Maid 1:M-miss M-mina....what are you doing here??*look at Mina*