Chapter 45

At Twice Dorm..

Y/n:*enter the dorm*I'm home..

Dahyun:Unnie..*smile*Where did you go??*look at Y/n*

Y/n:Ouh..*cough*I just back from meet someone..*look at Dahyun*Where is Mina??

Dahyun:At room..

Y/n:Okayy..And one more thing..*cough*Please tell the others dont forget about the anniversary..*look at Dahyun*

Dahyun:Arrasso..*nodded*

Y/n:Okayy..I go upstairs now..*go upstairs*

(LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING THIS PART)

At Y/n and Mina room..

Y/n:*enter the room*Mina-yaa....

Mina:*playing games on the bed*

Y/n:Mina-yaa..*sits infront of Mina*

Mina:Why did you back home??*look at her phone*

Y/n:Of course I need to go home..*cough*Or someone will miss me if I dont back home*smirk*

Mina:No one will miss you..

Y/n:Really??*look at Mina*

Mina:*off her phone and look at Y/n*Where did you go Y/n??!!

Y/n:I meet someone..*lying on the bed*

Mina:WHO??!!

Y/n:Secret...*closed her eyes*

Mina:Like seriously Y/n..!!You always said the same things..*angry*

Y/n:Haha..*look at Mina*Why*cough*are you angry??

Mina:It is because of you!!

Y/n:Okay..Calm down..*hold Mina hand*I'm sorry okayy??

Mina:Sorry again??I'm tired hearing about it..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:*caressed Mina cheeks*I'm really sorry..I know..Lately..*cough*I'm not paying attention to you..I'm just busy about something..*cough*

Mina:Busy??What make you busy??*look at Y/n*Okayy..I know..You busy treat other girl right??*glared*

Y/n:N-no..Its not like that Mina..*cough*I'm busy doing something..Not treat other girl..*caressed Mina head*

Mina:No..!!You lied right??

Y/n:NO..!!I'm telling you the truth Mina..I'm not lie..*look at Mina*If I lied..I promise you Mina..*cough*I will kill myself infront of you and your members..*get up from the bed*

Mina:N-no..*sob*please dont do that..*cry*I dont want you to kill yourself..*hold Y/n hand*

Y/n:*look at Mina*Then..why did you do that??*kneeling down infront of Mina*