Chapter 36

(LISTEN TO THIS SONG)

At Y/n and Mina room....

Mina:*enter the room*Y/n..??

Y/n:.......*buried her face in the pillow*

Mina:*go to Y/n*Y/n...whats wrong??*sits on the bed*

Y/n:Go away...

Mina:Why??Did I do something wrong??*hold Y/n hand*

Y/n:Dont touch me..*move her hand from Mina hand*

Mina:Y/n..please tell me..did I do something wrong??

Y/n:Yes..You did...

Mina:What is it??*confused*

Y/n:You hangout with Jimin at the cafe..You know what I feel??I'm JEALOUS WHEN YOU TALK WITH HIM!!!*angry*

Mina:I-I didnt mean it Y-y/n..*scared*

Y/n:W-what??You didnt mean it??Then how can you be so happy with him??!!*glared at Mina*

Mina:Y/n..actually I sits at the cafe alone..Then suddenly Jimin come towards me..I dont know why he come to me..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:Really??

Mina:Yes..*nodded*

Y/n:No I dont trust you..*look at Mina*You like him right??

Mina:Y/n..please..Please trust me..I dont like him..I like you Y/n..I love You...*sob*

Y/n:If you love me..Then why did you let him sits with you at the cafe??You can leave the cafe right??!!

Mina:*look down*

Y/n:Look at me..!!*shout*

Mina:*look at Y/n with teary eyes*

Y/n:You love him right??Thats why you dont want to leave the cafe right??*smirk*

Mina:No..*shake her head*Its not true..*cry*I dont love him..I love you Y/n..*cry*

Y/n:If you love him that much..You can leave me..*want to get up of the bed*

Mina:*hold Y/n hand*Y/n...Please trust me..I dont love him...I love you..I love you so much Y/n...*sob*

Y/n:Stop...*let go Mina hand and walks to the door*

Mina:You know what Y/n??*look at Y/n*You hurt my feeling more than I do..*sob*

Y/n:*stop her track*What do you mean??*look at Mina*

Mina:You hurt my feeling Y/n..*cry*You said we have a date today..But look at you Y/n..When we go to theme park..You treat Tzuyu more than me Y/n..Its hurt Y/n..seeing you with Tzuyu..

Y/n:M-mina..I-i...

Mina:You hold her hand Y/n...!!Dont you know I feel really jealous when you did that to Tzuyu..NOT ME!!*angry*

Y/n:M-mina..I'm sorry...*look at Mina*

Mina:DONT YOU SEE HOW HURT I'M Y/N???*shout*YOU SPENT MORE TIME WITH HER TODAY..NOT ME!!*cry*

Y/n:Mina..*go to Mina*

Mina:You said I like Jimin??*glare at Y/n*Haha..Dont you know how hurt I'm when you said that??I LIKE YOU NOT JIMIN!!!WHY DONT YOU TRUST ME??IT FREAKING HURT Y/N!!*cry*