six: wwe

[six]: write a chapter in which a character menstruates through her clothes in an odd setting, creating an uncomfortable situation.

◦  ♥  ◦  ♥  ◦

        Wyatt is deliriously in love with Connie.

        At least, that's what Connie likes to think in result of his dating skills being utterly laughable. She just doesn't get why he struggles so much with the simple concept of being nice to a girl without preening at her in that condescending manner he and his whole family seem to have instilled into them. If this was in the alternate universe under JKR's control, then the Schmidt's would be the Malfoy's and Connie, at best, could pass as a halfblood, but never a muggle-born. Harry Potter references aside, Wyatt, in a small matter of short words, is a hot mess -- and not the good kind either.

        Was she asking too much of him? Surely not, but then again, the most it seems he's ever been asked to do is tidy his room, which Connie will bet looks like the states circus has rolled through and spent the night in. She's not too invested in this project of sorts, regardless of what Cynthia, Marsha (admittedly, she'd just been bitter that Connie had reprimanded her for getting Wyatt arrested) and even Erin had said when it came to Connie's interest in Wyatt trying out the dating scene instead of the gaming one.

        Besides, for all of his awkwardness and bad attitude and his superiority complex -- which isn't as bad as his brat of a sister's -- Wyatt is actually a good guy, it's just the issue of making the other girls stick around long enough to see it too.

        ◦  ♥  ◦  ♥  ◦

        "She's in love with you, dude." Wyatt's friends are limited to Adam, Seth and Robbo, and out of all three, he dislikes them all equally. But if it came down to whose opinion he values the most, then it'd probably be Robbo, given he's not throwing his weight around on that goddamn high horse of his which he likes to have his fat ass on all the time. He comes from nothing but thinks that some sucky achievements which aren't acknowledged outside of Beverly Hills somehow validate him as a person. It also helps that Tiffany likes him as boyfriend material so she's somewhat tolerable around him.

        "Nah," Wyatt shakes his head, curls landing in his eyes, he pauses to brush them back, absentmindedly noting that it's best if he just ties his hair back or pushes it back with a headband. "She's got a boyfriend."

        "Really?" Robbo juts his chin. He has no regard for real monogamous relationships, he's always either been cheated on or done the cheating, so his trust issues are real messed up, but he says that the watery ketchup at the start of the bottle really kickstarted his trust issues. "Maybe she wants you to put it in her whilst her boyfriend isn't around."

        "That's disgusting."

        "Oh," he laughs, "I almost forgot you're a freakin' virgin. How's that dry spell going for you?" Despite Wyatt having had a girlfriend, although that particular relationship left little to be desired by the female race, it's at everyone elses insistence that he's a virgin, and although the taunts do get on his nerves, he doesn't even bother trying to dispel them. Lily is another matter entirely, as she's been blowing up Wyatt's phone with not-so-subtle messages of her being lonely at night, never mind that she lives in Hollywood and Wyatt's truck can barely make a trip to the nearest 7-11.

        "Almost as good as your haircut." Robbo's mother sat him down and gave him a bowl cut, for their annual family picture. His cheeks flame slightly, and that's enough to shut him up so the two of them can focus on playing Watchdogs, at Robbo's insistence even though he can't play for shit.