(Chapter 8)

DAVON'S BIRTHDAY

So today is Davon's birthday. He should be at work , so I headed over to his house to decorate , invite people, and help cook.

"Oh this is beautiful", Cynthia said walking around her living room then to her dining room.

"It's what I do best", I said surrendering.

"Why didn't you go to designer school Carol , this is nice"

"I don't know honestly", I shrugged. I really didn't care for designer school and I don't care for it now because IM working with the love of my life.

PARTY TIME

Everyone was waiting on Davon's arrival. He bestest friend Coby was here and his brother Dmac those two would make his day, I just know it would.

"Oooh everybody here he comes!", Cynthia whispered.

1...2...3...

"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone yelled.

He just stood there with a smile and his briefcase.

"Aww thanks", he waved his hand and nodded.

"Baby go change and come back down so we can get this party started", Cynthia said pouting a glass of wine.

Ten minutes later he came down looking sexy as shit. I could just eat him up. He had on a black shirt that had a white NIKE sign in the middle, black and white NIKE jogging pants, and all white air forces. "DAMN" , I thought to myself.

"Baby, who decorated all this?", he came over and kissed her forehead.

"Thank Carol, she's such a good best friend to me. Without her , I wouldn't know what to do", she hugged me.

He looked at me and smiled , "How can I thank you Ms.Willams?"

"Davon what did I tell you about calling me that? And you don't have to thank me", I said waving him off.

"Oh come on, you know you gon want something from me", he looked down the winked at me.

I laughed , "Davon you have someone to give you some birthday sex ", I shook my head ," And that's not me"

"Why not? I want it from you", he grabbed my waist , oh lord.

"D-davon you can't be grabbing me like that , your fiancé would be furious and I'll be mortified."

He chuckled , " Fuck her man , I know she's cheating on me"

My eyes grew wide, "and how would you know that?"

"Look just talk to her, you're her best friend and she'll tell you anything you ask her", he pushed me towards her.

"But-", he cut me off.

"But nothing Carol , I need to know because I don't wanna look stupid marrying someone who's cheating on me", he said.

"Okay , okay I'll talk to her", he smiled. I'll do anything for Davon cause he's my type of guy i'd go for.

"Hey Cynthia , your dress is cute", I said taking a seat by her on the couch and watched everyone dance.

"Thanks , I got it from Charlie's", she said dusting it off.

I nodded. Cyn was the type to brag alot but it didn't bother me. Fuck the Charlie's dress she had on, I can afford Versace , Michael Kors , And Gucci.

She took a sip of her wine and mugged ," Look at Victoria skank ass all up on Coby", she shook her head.

"Yeah she used to mess with everybody I once heard."