Chapter 10

Davon and I were laying in my bed cuddling , talking , and watch TV.

I hate that he is my ex bestfriend's ex-fiancé , but he's mine now.

"You're so beautiful", Davon said kissing my hand, I blushed.

"Davon are you happy that Cynthia aren't friends any more?"

"No, not at all. I mean I wanted you ever since I saw both of you. She just got to me first", he shrugged.

"So who ever ran to you first would've had you?", I sat up.

"N-no Carol it's not like that. I wanted you it's just-"

"She got to you first", I scooted over covering myself up. I shook my head, " I don't even know why I'm messing around with you. You coulda been with her Davon, but you wanted me? If you really wanted me I would be your fiancé not her!", I sighed , " I don't think this , us, is going to work", he shook his head.

"No IM not leaving Carol, not like this anyway"

"What you mean not like this? So you continuously have sex with me so you can get your mind off her!?" , tears watered my eyes.

"Fuck You Davon I knew this was too good to be true!", I punched him letting the cover go exposing my breast.

"Stop !", he said grabbing my arms.

"I love you, okay? I would never do that. Every time I have sex with you , I don't do to get my mind off of her, I never cared about her", he kissed my lips but I didn't respond to it.

"Then why was she your fiancé instead of me?", I looked into his eyes.

He sighed , " Because she forced me"

I shook my head, " She was always that force type of person. Just like she forced me to have sex at this party one time"

"I'll marry you, you'll be my first wife and I'll never let you go", he kissed my forehead. "We'll have a billion kids", he kissed my cheek making me giggle. "I'll rub your feet and make love to you like it was our very first time", he kissed my lips but this time I responded. "I love you", I said sitting directly on his dick making him groan. "Don't start Carol", he smirked at me.

"What? I thought you said you'll make love to me like it's our very first time", I started grinding him.

I guess he got tired of me grinding on him , so he pushed my back and got on top of me.

"You asked for it ", he said before shoving himself into me causing me to gasp. "Fuck", I whispered as he dug into me.

"You love me?", he said kissing on my neck.

"Yess , daddy I love you', I said still whispering. He had mind control over me. Even though we can argue about Cynthia day in an day out , he's always in my bed after that making me scream and moan.

"I love you too", he smiled at me as he picked me up. Now he was forcing me down I him as he was standing up.

"Aaaah!", I said scratching his back.

"You like this huh?", he said laying me on my back fucking me sideways.

"Yessss baby", I yelled out. He was digging and he was doing it well. Out of all the sex I had in my life, Davon stroke game is the strongest. I feel like a beast when I'm having sex with him. He makes me lose my mind. His chocolate, muscular, body which I adore so much. His pearly white smile I fell in love with entirely too much. I was ready, ready to take the next level with him becoming my man , maybe my fiancé one day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was late afternoon and Davon was downstairs watching television while I took a shower before I prepared lunch for him. I have second thoughts of why Davon really wants to be with me. Sometimes I feel guilty because IM Fucking not only my business partner but he's also my ex-best friend's fiancé. I hate that. I could've found my own guy, yeah, but Ive always wanted Davon I just don't have my change because Cynthia always got what she wanted and more so she got him first , I was hurt for a while but then I got over until I saw him again , and that's when I told myself I had to make a move.

"Baby what would like to eat?", I said coming down stairs in some Nike booty shorts with a tank and my knee high socks.

"Hmmmm, you should know the answer to that", he said watching me walk into the kitchen.

I smacked my lips ,"Im forreal", I said washing my hands.

"I want a chicken salad please", he said flipping through the channels.

"Okay", I said taking out the ingredients for a chicken salad.

.

.

.

.

"You know you're the only man I've ever made food for", I said watching him chow down on his food.

"Forreal?"

I nodded, "you're just special to me. I wanna be your girl of course. "

He smiled and put his salad on the table , " I was waiting for you to tell me"

I smiled back and straddled him, "So we're official?"

"Yes", he kissed my cheek then my lips.

"I love you", he said stroking my hair

"I love you too", I pecked his lips and got up.

.

.

.

"He's MY Man ", I smiled to myself.