Plane Ride pt. 1

I walk on to plane and find my seat. I have the window which just makes it worse. I look out the window and look at everything I know and will miss. My school, my friends and boyfriend. Every street and store that I've walked on for years.

It's my first time ever being on a plane. When it takes off I grip the arms of my seat and shut my eyes. Once we are up in the air I open my eyes and sigh in relief. Next to me is a tall boy about my age maybe a year or so older. He has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and the softest smile.

He looks over to me and smiles, "Hi my name is Cameron, and you are?"

"Uh Ariana", my cheeks go pink.

"So I'm guessing this is your first time flying since you keep looking out the window and holding the arms of your chair tight", he says with a giggle.

"Ya, so where are you flying to", I ask not thinking.

"England, obviously because well it's a flight to England", he bites his lip and laughs.

I look away embarrassed. Why did I ask such a stupid question? That bite lip, his smile, his laugh. It's just so adorable. His eyes! I could look at them all day. Wait, Noah! I have a boyfriend I can't be thinking like this!

"Hello, was it something I said", he asks.

"Oh sorry just thinking", I stutter every word that comes out of my mouth.

"What's wrong, I got tons of time to waste", his voice gentle.

I sit there for maybe and hour or more just rambling on about how I lost my house, how my dad for in a severe accident and all the other problems. The amazing part is he just listened. He let me get all my feelings out and when I was crying he embarrassed me in his arms and let my cry.

At the end of my rant he just looks at me and says, "feel better honey? I'm here for you if you ever need me". He asks for my phone and I give it without a word. he goes into my contacts and puts his number with the name "your bestie Cam".

Black Widowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें