Plane Ride pt. 2

"Morning beautiful", Cameron says in a low raspy voice.

I open my eyes to see him looking me in the eyes. I blush and look away as I sit up. I pull out my phone and turn it on to see if Noah texted me. When it turns on I see I got a long message from Noah. it's probably romantic, he's always writing me these and I love them.

Hey Ariana,

Look I thought I could do this long distance thing so I made you a promise. It's a promise I can't keep. You have so much drama going on in your life, I hate drama. I went to Zoey's house and well, things happened. I don't regret it, I've never wanted to go out with you. I only started going out with you in the first place because you were rich. I actually hate you, you were a mistake and I'm glad your gone. Go be a slut somewhere else.

Tears start to run down my face as I read his message. I date him for 2 years and it's all been a lie. I fell for his love and it was just a trap. how could I be so stupid. I shut off my phone and throw it in my purse. I'm done trying to please everyone.

"What happened, is your dad ok?", his voice low.

"The message I read was from Noah, my" I choke up the words "my ex boyfriend, and our relationship was just a lie, he only did it because I was rich. He's glad I'm gone".

He wraps his arms around me tight and kisses my forehead an whispers, "anyone who let's go of a girl like you is blonde and doesn't deserve you".

A small smile goes across my face but goes away so he can't see. I feel like such a fool! How didn't I notice that it was fake? How didn't I notice my "best friend" was just a lie? Ugh I'm so angry at myself.

"Our flight will be landing shorty please take your seats ad buckle up", the flight attendant says on the intercom.

"Don't forget to text me, if you don't I will find you and tickle the words out of you", he giggles.

"Ok ok I promise", a smile appears as I giggle.

When our flight lands I walk with Cameron and look for my ain't and uncle holding a sign. when I spot them I also spot a girl my age holding a sign that says Cameron.

"That's me don't forget to text me", he says as he runs to her.

She throws down the sign and kisses him. He never told me he had a girlfriend. I don't get why it matters, he's way out of my league. My smile goes off my face and I walk to my aunt and uncle.