10.

"Ugh, why'd I have to get stuck in the back with the lovesick fools?" Domino winked at Nina.

"Oh, we're not-" Nina tried to explain, but Wade jumped in.

"Shorty, you sit in the middle cause you're the smallest."

That was how she found herself squished between Domino and Nathan in the backseat of Dopinder's taxi cab. Wade had said shotgun was always reserved for himself.

"And those are just the first five steps to a prostate-assisted orgasm," Wade was saying. He glanced back at them through the rear-view mirror, the white eyes of his mask wide.

"I miss the X-Men," Nina declared.

"Oh come on, X-Force is where it's at, baby!" Wade proudly crossed his arms over his chest in the X-Force gesture he had established. "Comfy back there?"

"Not really, no." The car wasn't big, so it would have been squishy to have three people sitting in the back anyways. Not to mention they had their weapons - Nathan's huge, futuristic gun took up most of the backseat itself.

"I think Cable is, hehe." Wade nodded to the cyber-solder sitting on her left.

Nathan just glowered. "Where the hell are we going?"

"You said it yourself, nothing can stop the Juggernaut. We need back up! And while we're at it- hey Doms-" Wade spun around. "-Do me a favour and keep an eye on those lovers back there." Even though his mask covered his face, Nina could tell he was raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Why do you feel we need to be supervised?" she questioned, a challenge in her bright eyes. "We're all responsible adults here."

"Are we?"

"Well maybe you're not."

"Ohhhhh! Good one! High five!" exclaimed Domino.

"Well, I know as well as anyone the potential the back seat of a car holds."

Nina's victory following her joke was short-lived. "Eww, Wade! What the - why would one make out in the back seat of a car when there are other people in it too?"

"Never stopped me. And I wasn't just talking about making out..."

"WADE!"

"I'm just saying." Wade held up his hands in surrender. "Aww, you're cute when you blush!" She blew the hair out of her eyes.

"Don't call her cute," stepped in Nathan.

"Whoa, chill, Lover-boy, I'm not hitting on your wife or anything. I mean your future wife - wait, no, she's your wife, to you, but not to her - yet. Damn, this is confusing."

"Tell me about it," she agreed.

"Anywho, just chill out, okay? We're all friends here. Geez, I can't even complement my friend anymore. Yikes."

Nathan just grunted in response.

"Too much information, Wilson. As usual," Nina said.

"Can you turn off the music," Nathan demanded.

Dopinder reached for the radio, but Wade smacked his hand away. "You'll do no such thing." He whirled around in his seat to face Nathan, the eyes of his mask now narrowed. "This is a side of you I do not like."

"I'm sorry?"

"Apology accepted."

"What the hell are you-"