🎤Talk with mom🎤

Tiana POV
Everybody left the school leaving me by myself since my sibling forgot about me..... Again. Gabriella was excited to spent time with Troy and since she my only friend that leave me with nobody.
*Beep Beep*
I suddenly heard a car horn and turn to see my mom pull up right next to the sidewalk. Unlike, Sharpay I'm a mama's girl since I could never click with my dad. He a very successful man and he never be there when I need him emotional and physically. It's always my mom who may not be my blood mom but she is still my mom.
"Darling, you really need to stick out more like your siblings" She told me when I got to the car. It ain't her first time telling me this. I heard this speech since I was nine years old. It's not like she isn't proud of me but its more like she doesn't understand me.
"I know mom. It just I don't wanna be up in the spotlight or sing like Sharpy and Ry Ry. " I said calling them by the nickname I gave them when I was eight. A while ago I use to look up to my sibling wanting to be like Sharpay but when I discover that I couldn't sing since you know how your parents lie to you about the small things you do making it seem like you did some incredible when in hindsight you probably such at it. That's how my mom did to me.. Had me thinking I was legend. But in reality I suck! And my 'lovely' sister was the one to tell me that so I stop trying.
"I know Ana and you don't have to be. I just want you to find something you're good at and when you do I wanna be there for you" She told me with sincere in her voice. Unlike dad though mom doesn't really doubt any of us of our talent. Unless she in front of her friends or an audience then she'll act a type of way not wanting people to see her soft side only her kids.
"I know and I'm am. " I said trying to make her see that I love math and junk. Solving equation or discovering new things that noisy haven't yet. I mean it ain't much but at least I could become famous one day.
"Writing make believe numbers and solving problems you could easily solve with a calculator is not a talent sweety. " She said to me talking as if I was a baby which to be far I'm kind of is.
"But mom"
I whined out. Why can't she support me the way she does with Ryan them?
"But nothing. Sweety I love you and I support you all the way but I also believe you could do so much better than playing with numbers and dirt" She said the word dirt as if it was a disease or some. I sigh knowing arguing with her will not help me.
"Anyway enough with this drama leave that to Sharpay. Speaking of which your father and I decided that you should take a break from all the math stuff and relax at Lava Spring for your break" I groan to that. I heard it's a good place to vaca at but I could feel the drama that might occur at that place.
"Don't give me that look. You need a break and maybe you'll discover your hidden talent" I turn towards her with a 'for real look'.
"Like what? "
I asked.
"I don't know.. Maybe.... Maybe.... GOLF! " she shouted out. Golf? Really? Name another black person who play golf besides the professional.
"Mom really? "
I asked in disbelief. She node her head then her phone rang. I look out side to see our destination changing to a green ish field.
"Mhm yeah and her clothes and stuff up there to? " I heard her say on the phone. I guess they was talking about me.