🎤A kiss to remember🎤

Tiana pov

To say I was happy when they toss there caps up was be an understatement.  I was the first to tackle Zeke getting him away from my sister.  My sister giggled at my childish behavior but couldn't help it.
"Oh my gosh.  You graduated"
I said excited causing him to grin.
"I know"
He said as he picked me up and twirl me around getting a loud laugh from me.
"You're official grown! "
I yelled out still excited.  My heart was beating so fast I'm surprise he's not feeling the vibrating from it.
"Yeah"
He said still spinning me.
"I could kiss you"
I said when he finally put me down.  Thank god cause I almost passed out.  Then i finally caught on to what I said.
"I... I mean.... You know... Like on your cheek cause.... Your friends and..... What friend..... Doesn't kiss..... I mean.... Well you see wh-" I was cut off by lips and not just any lips but Zeke lips.  It was soft and the kiss was full of some hidden emotion.  I was shocked but when I snap from out of it I kissed back with the same emotion he had.  He place his hands on both sides of my face holding me in place.
"Ew Zeke.  That's my sister"
We heard Sharpay said from hiding us.  He pull away but not before giving me a peck on the lips causing my heart to speed up.
"Finally! "
Troy said as he  walk towards while holding Gabby hand.
"I... Um... I thought you... L... Like sharpay? " I asked while licking my lips.  Best first kiss ever
"Oh I do.  But I love you.  I didn't know it until I hold you sister hand and look at her.  I felt something missing though.  Like I seen how mean and awful she is but I was so blind by my small crush on your sister I didn't see it.  I been spending so much time with you that I kind start liking you,  then I start learning things from you.  Like how when you focus on things you either bit your lip or make this cute little face,  or when you try to hid your feeling for me you always fool around with your glasses but my favorite part is when you smile or giggle it literally light up my day" He confessed leaving me speechless.  Gabby and sharpay made a 'awwww' noise while Troy hold Ryan back from beating up Zeke since he's like two years older than I am.
"B... But I thought Sharpy like you? " I asked confused.
"How dummy.  I like him as a friend besides I'm gonna be famous so I don't need a boyfriend right now.  Plus I may not like you but you're my sister and if you like him I would not stop you... This time" She added causing me to giggle at it.  She still sharpay.
"Now,  where were we? "
Zeke asked looking at me with love and adoration causing me to giggle.
"You tell me,  number 32"
I said teasingly.  He lean down and place a loving peck.  I'm thinking he was going to pull away but he shocked me by pulling on my bottom lip earning a gasp from me.  He quickly enter his tongue in my mouth earning a wolf whistle from somewhere around us.  I tried to pull away but he wrap his arm around me and start playing tongue war with my tongue. 
"Zeke"
I whisper out softly trying to let him know I hate PDA.  He pull me back earning a whimper from me.   I guess Troy finally release Ryan cause next thing I  know my brother and sister was pulling us away.  Causing a groan to leave Zeke lips.
"Call me! "
I yelled out to zeke.
"No he won't"
Ryan said after me.