🎤that was hot🎤

Tiana pov
I was jogging in front of the school when I suddenly spotted Gabby getting out of her mom car. 
"Hey Gabby"
She quickly placed a smile on her face.
"Hey tiana.  What your doing her? "
She asked me confused.
"Jogging"
I stated while pointing to outfit I was wearing.  Which was a grey sweat pant, a grey and blue tank top and jordans that match with it.  I had my mp3 player with me so I could block out any distractions.
" Oh,  well I think I had left something here or whatever" She said trying to play it with cool.  I felt like she was hiding something but shrug it off.
"Okay. Well when you finish with what you have to do can you please call me"
I said with a smile on my face.
"Sure"
With that she start walking towards the school.  I wave towards her mom and start back jogging listening to 'spotlight' by Jennifer Hudson.
👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

I took a quick break and spotted a food truck besides the road called 'Rico's tacos'.  I start making my way towards it since I somehow missed breakfast cause I was rushing to leave before my mom could force me into spending more family time with Sharpay them.
"Welcome to Rico's tacos what can I get you? " A guy asked me in a Spanish accent.
"Yea,  can I get two soft shells, please? "
I asked politely.
"Yea,  what all would you like? "
He asked me.
"Beef, cheese, lettuces, tomatoes, sour cream and that red sauce that comes with it" I told him.
"Coming right up.  Can I get a name" He said causing me to be confused but I went with it since I was hungry.
"Tiana Evans"
I stated.  Then I walk away to find a seat.
"T! "
I heard a voice yelled out my name.  I look around and spotted Zeke coming my way eating what looks to be a blue berry muffin.
"Zeke? "
I said confused.  Not expecting him to show up out the blue. When he finally make it to me we both said st the same time
"What your doing here? "
I laugh at that.  How cliche is that really.
"You first"
I said first so he don't beat me to it.
"Oh,  I was actually heading to your house to bring these yummy blueberry muffins to sharpay when I spotted you" He said holding up a basket full of muffins. 
"Oh,  so your little red Riding Hood today" I stated with a laugh.   Again how cliche could this day get.  He looked confused at first but then it clicked in his head.
"Ooooh. Yeah,  I guess you could say that. " He said with a grin.
"So why are you here? " He asked again after a long paused.  I open my mouth to say some when
"Tiana Evans!  Your meal is up"
I giggled at that and said
"I came for the tacos" We made our way back to the truck and collected my meal.  After looking we finally found a seat beside two eight year old kids.
"Mmmm finally!  Haven't had none of this in a while" I stated while eating as if I haven't ate for days.
"I thought as an Evan you have to watch what you eat? " Zeke said confused.  Oh please that's what people think
I roll my eyes before placing my half eating taco down since I roll it up.
"I mean my sister and mom do but I really couldn't careless about what I eat.  Of course,  I eat healthy sometimes but no all the time" I said.  Then went back to eating moan in satisfied and pure joy.  My parents would not have tacos for nothing.  My dad claim it's too much grease and fat while my mom said it's not good for your body.  But,  I really don't care cause it's delicious.
"Can I try? "
Zeke asked me while looking at my other untouch taco.  I shrug my shoulder pushing the little bowl to him.  He took the taco out my bowl and bit into it. 
"Mmmm"
He moan out loving how it taste while I'm trying to stop my mind from going into dirty places.
"You like it? "
I asked already knowing the answer.
"It's good.  Much better than my pastries" He said smiling before continue eating the taco.  I laugh out loud when there was a little sour cream beside his lips.
"What"
He asked once he was done and it was still there.
I reach across the table and wip my thumb on the side of his mouth removing the sour cream in one action.
"And I thought I eat messy"
I giggled out bringing my thumb my napkin but before I could bring it to my body he took my thumb took it inside his mouth cleaning the sour cream off with  his tongue.  And releasing my thumb with a satisfied pop sound which I look at him with a shocked face.
"What?.... That would have been a waste of napkin" He said with a grin on his face.  Am,  I the only one who was effected by his action cause that was hot
"I um.. I um.... We... We should yea I'mma go now" I said struggling with the words I was trying to say.  I rush to stand up but he quickly followed me.
"Wait,  I got to give this to sharp-" I cut him off by taking the muffins from him and said with a small smile
" I'll give it to her"
I ran away after tossing my empty bowl away.