🎤Last moments🎤

Tiana pov
"Hey hey hey"
I said before the graduation could start.
"Hey"
She said as she pull me into a hug.
"What are you doing here?"
She asked.
"What you mean what I'm doing here.  My bestie is gonna graduate leaving me along with these peasants" I said being dramatic as always.  Causing her to giggle,  I can't believe this is happening.  My siblings, my best friend and my crush is all going to start they're journey.  I so feel like crying.
"Hey,  don't start crying on me"
Gabby said placing a hand on my cheek wiping my tear away.
"I can't help it.  You was always there when I needed you the most and now you gonna go to college,  marry Troy and have kids while I'm gonna be back in this hell hole with random strangers who wouldn't even talk to me unless they find out that I'm sharpay evan's little sister. " I said with tears falling from my eyes.
"Shut up.  You don't have to be sharpay sister to be friends with.  You are great.  " She said.
"Really? " I asked.
"Mmmhm your smart,  pretty and silly.  No wonder people doesn't know your her sister.  Because sharpay is so mean but you are the nicest person I know.  You even put your feelings aside so the guy you like could be happy.  " She said looking like she wanted to cry to.
"You're amazing Gabby"
I told her honestly before hiring her again.
"So are you"
We pull apart so she can go and het ready.

I was dressed in a blue and black T-shirt, Jean shorts and blue and black flip flops.  It was hot so I didn't feel like dressing all out like my family did.  I was bored sitting there hearing what college everybody was going to including my lovely sister who sent a look to tiara causing me to laugh out loud earning a hit from my mom but she couldn't yell at me since she was doing the same thing.  Troy dad went to look for Chad and Troy I believe.  I kind of stop listening after I heard my sister college or whatever. 
"I hope everything alright"
My mom said worried.
"Yea,  I hope it doesn't take long cause my butt is killing me"
I murmured to myself causing others to laugh. 
"Shhhhh"
My dad said.
It took forever but Mr. Bolton return back with both boys.  Troy announce his college or should I saw colleges.  Causing everybody to cheer.  It finally hit me... I want get to see my favorite boys no more.  That's when I start crying but not to loud to draw attention to myself.
I'm gonna missed them so much