Prologue.

PROLOGUE.

Dark stone walls, black, shining floor. Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and pictures of bullet-shots on the walls.

The headquarter was dark.

Just like the person owning it.

The artworks actually created by him himself, shooting at targets with different guns and calibers from a differing distance.

His raven black hair reflecting the light, while his dark onyx eyes were absorbing it like black holes.

His steps were angrily reverberating from the walls, eyes darting around as he moved smoothly like a predator.

He was dangerous.

His whole posture screamed danger.

The aura surrounding him, emitting pure power and dominance.

He was scary, all dressed in black, building the biggest contrast possible against his white and flawless skin.

Feline eyes narrowed in anger, as he stopped in his tracks.

The air seemed to tense as the walking personification of evil seemed to think deeply.

People called him the 'nameless devil' for a reason. They feared him for a reason. They were afraid of his gang for a reason.

The night was his element and danger his long-time lover.

Suddenly a dark smirk widened his lips, not reaching his emotionless and cold eyes.

The tattooed butterfly on his neck moving his wings as he swallowed, raising his head in a mocking manner.

The reason that had pissed him off earlier now forgotten. All he was thinking about was, that he would go out hunting tonight.

He would find a new recruit. Someone easy to manipulate.

Someone easy to handle.

Someone to destroy.

Someone to add into his dark world.

Someone that would end up killing for him.

Yes, he would go out hunting tonight, and he was excited for the game he was facing. Excited to destroy another innocent soul.

For him, that was entertainment at its finest.

Quick steps moving down the other direction he first intended to take.

Life changes. Ideas change. Plans change.

And he was happy with this outcome.

He was a mystery to the world, and yet he knew the world.

It was all a game for him.

And he would go out hunting tonight.