Ch. 2 - That's all in the past

~ Now ~

We were all practicing together with a lector teaching us moves. It was 11 pm, so we were all very tired and just wanted to head to the dorms. Since the morning I have been recording my song together with Namjoon since we both have rapping duet only the two of us.

For the past few years that we knew each other, we became so close that everyone around us consider us as life buddies which isn't a lie.

After we had a pause, we all went to sit down and drink something.

,, I'm so tired! " whined Jungkook as Tae put his head on his shoulder.

,, It's gonna be even worse. " said Jimin with a yawn.

I put my head at Hoseok's shoulder.

,, Let me rest forever please. " I said as Hoseok chuckled and put his head on my head, using it as a pillow.

Namjoon was beside me, leaning on the wall as he was sitting.

After a while, lector started to yell again.

,, Get up, we're continuing! " he said strictly.

I looked at him with my ragged breathing.

,, Can we rest some more please?  I have barely caught a breath. " I looked at the lector.

I felt everyone sigh in agreement.

,, If you can't pull this through, then you're not suitable to be an idol! What are you doing here? " he scolded me.

,, Well,  exhausting us to death will also get you nothing! " I argued back.

Being exhausted always got me this moody.

The lector stepped up to me as he leaned over me.

,, How can these guys work with a brat like you? " he asked angrily.

I felt all guys sharpen at the question. Namjoon stood up as he faced the lector.

,, Let's calm down first. It's true we are all exhausted,  so we would appreciate the end for today. " he said calmly.

The lector then looked at me angrily.

,, Even RM has to back up for you, shame on you. " he said.

I felt my ego couldn't stand that as I stood up.

,, I don't know if you see fun in exhausting people but your only job is to teach us dancing moves while everyone here, except for you, works whole day!  Care about our well-being for once! " I shouted angrily at him.

He raised his hand as he wanted to slap me, but now everyone stood up protectively as they backed off the lector.

,, Woah now! " said Jin as he pushed lector aside.

With that, the lector stormed out and left us there. Everyone turned at me.

I shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed my things and headed to the dorms. I knew I have probably messed up and this was going to be reported to our manager, but I was too tired for anything.

What was to be expected? We eat much less than how any other healthy person would which results to us having less energy.

Since I haven't eaten since lunch, I felt how nauseous I've felt with no food inside my stomach.

I felt my phone vibrate inside my bag as I looked who it was. It was Namjoon.

,, Yes, Joon? " I said to the phone.