Ch. 5 - I miss you

The following day, everything kept happening so fast. Too fast to be true, at least to me. I was moved out to some random apartment that my manager found for me. It was 30 minutes away from the dorms which was very far away. I knew I wouldn't be seeing boys anytime soon. After a few days of our separation, I've never heard of boys' well-being, everyone got so busy which meant we all had barely some time for each other.

I've been called out by many popular entertainments to become their Idol. What was the biggest let-down was that they only wanted me because I was Namjoon's girlfriend.

After some weeks, my ex manager called me again to inform me that I was still working under BigHit but the only restriction was that I would be working for myself only. I was happy enough to accept any opportunity that would make me meet boys again. Without the around, I've become so lonely and I felt like it's only me in this world.

It was Monday now, and 2 weeks ago was the last time I've heard from Namjoon, he kept texting me, but I never answered because I was severely depressed. I felt like I shouldn't bother him and let him focus on his career and when I actually accepted the call, we talked only for a while since we both were very busy. I kept being busy because of my upcoming project that my new manager managed for me.

I was recording my new song in a studio, it was just about time to end my shift for today as a manager gave me permission. I left the studio when suddenly at the door I bumped into someone's chest. I quickly looked up to see who I've encountered. I saw Namjoon smiling down on me. I felt the surprise in my chest make my heart rate increase. I didn't think twice as I hurriedly hugged him so tightly as if he was about to slip away at any second again.

He returned the grip as well, maybe with a bit more tightening grip than mine.

,, I missed you so much... " I said as I felt my tears pour down my cheeks.

,, Aigoo.. Same here, jagi. " he hugged me lovingly as his grip tightened as he swiftly started to swing around.

We both heard camera clicking as we both looked up to see what it was, and of course, there were paparazzi standing, taking pictures of us. Namjoon grabbed me around my shoulder as he started to lead me away.

,, How did they even get in here? " I wondered.

,, Probably some sort of mistake. Don't worry. " he smiled at me as he looked down on me.

It felt like an eternity since we've seen each other like this, so even his smile made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I smiled to myself.

,, Not being able to see you.. became obstacle in my path. It made me realize that I can't do things right without your presence. " he stopped as he peered into my eyes. He looked really sad but I knew he wouldn't let his weak moments affect him in front of me.

I cupped his cheeks: ,, Yah! You think I don't see through you? I'm not blind, Joonie, and I can see when you're having your bad days. " I said with a reassuring voice.

He smiled so brightly as he leaned closer to me as he kissed me deeply. He pulled me close to him as we were sharing our kiss. But then again, clicks of cameras rang throughout the hall as Namjoon seperated from me. This time, reporters came running towards us.

,, Kim Namjoon! Is it true that you and Nari Ga are breaking up? " they put their microphones in front of him. He looked quite speechless at the unexpected question, and yeah, where did that come from?

I didn't care if I grabbed the microphone roughly, I just needed to prove some facts to settle things down and prove everyone wrong.

,, Breaking up? You must be joking, we're the happiest we could ever be and I don't know what gave you that idea, but everyone who sticks their nose into our privacy will never know what we're sharing. " I smiled sassily, making them think twice about asking us that.

Afterwards, they disappeared into the distance. Namjoon leaned back on the wall, sighing in relief.

,, You were quite harsh with them. " he said with a smile.

,, That's what they get for surprising my man. " I folded my arms angrily.

He grinned as he looked down at me.

He then stepped close to me as he pulled me into tight embrace

He then stepped close to me as he pulled me into tight embrace. His hugging became something like my obsession, I could never get enough.

After my silence that followed, he separated from me to check if I was okay, just one look at my expression. Once he saw my frown, he lifted his eyebrows in wonder.

,, What's wrong? " he asked.

,, It's nothing. " I said without wanting to worry him but I knew he wouldn't let that one slip away.

He wasn't the type to pressure anything unless needed, but since it's been so long since we've last seen each other, of course he was going to be curious.

I struggled whether to tell him that I want to be close to him. It made perfect sense but he was surely feeling the same. So if I would say it now, he wouldn't be able to do anything with it.

,, Come on, it's clearly something. " he said while he caressed my cheek.

I looked up at him: ,, I'm just lonely... I haven't seen you in so long and the same goes for boys. I don't know what to do.. I feel like I'm alone in everything... I'm in that apartment alone, and it's too big for one person... " I kept complaining as he kept listening silently.

He was a great listener, too great that I started to think he had barely some space to complain about something himself.

,, Yeah, I was thinking about moving in to you. I even have a permission to do so. The only thing that was left was your permission. " he smiled brightly.

My eyes sparkled: ,, Really!? You can!? " I felt how happiness beamed from my face.

He only nodded happily.