Ch. 3 - We're stars and we're beautiful

We were all in our dressing rooms as we were getting ready for our concert in Pyeongchang. It was an outdoor stage which meant it was going to be a bit chilly. My clothes weren't really outdoor, especially at night, but I wore them anyway because dressers put their effort into dressing me as an only girl in the group and I loved everything they gave me.

 My clothes weren't really outdoor, especially at night, but I wore them anyway because dressers put their effort into dressing me as an only girl in the group and I loved everything they gave me

 (Credit is in the picture. Btw, AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST is song by BLACKPINK, go check it out ;))

When I was done, I went to the lounge where boys were. Once they saw me, they whistled playfully which made me laugh out a bit. We were going through our playlist to decide what was going to be first.

,,You'll perform together with Namjoon your duet. It's going to be your premiere." everyone looked at us as I looked at Joon excitingly, agreeing with boys.

When it was finally time to hit the stage, Hoseok was holding me by waist as we were all getting on the stage. The stage was huge which made me surprised. A roar of applause and screams were heard as we got on our positions. The first song that we were going to sing was 'Fake Love'. I stood behind Namjoon as we all waited in our positions. Once we started to dance, even bigger round applause started. All cheerings became our energy.

After 1 hour, we were singing and dancing on 'Idol' but what surprised me was when it came to my part, one of the fans threw their lightstick on me which made me interrupt my line at my shock, but then I quickly continued with a dance to not ruin it for everyone.

Once the dance was over, Tae went towards me.

,, Are you okay? I saw how it hit you and it looked painful. " he said as he kept checking my head.

,, I'm fine. I was just really surprised. " I said as I smiled at him.

,, You're bleeding! " he panicked as he kept checking me one more time.

,, Oh really? It didn't hurt that much. " I kept smiling.

The other members looked at us as we kept focusing on each other. Once Namjoon saw me, he looked shocked.

,, What happened? " he rushed over with other members.

,, You haven't seen it?! One of the fans threw a lightstick at her! " Tae explained the whole incident as Namjoon gritted his teeth.

After we performed our last dance together with everyone, it was mine and Namjoon's time to sing our rapping duet that we did together. As some paramedics were treating my slight wound on a chair, Namjoon stood up next to me as he reached his hand towards me, urging me to go with him.

 As some paramedics were treating my slight wound on a chair, Namjoon stood up next to me as he reached his hand towards me, urging me to go with him

I smiled at him as I grabbed his hand. He led me to the stage as ARMY started screaming and clap with a loud applause. Once the music started, Namjoon started his part as he kept looking at me as if it was a little rap battle between us. I bet everyone could see little sparks in our eyes as we kept rapping against each other, having a little contest between us. We both had big ego, it was no wonder the other didn't want to give up. We were performing a few dances with our rapping which was also part of our little contest. He kept looking at me with a competitive look that made me want to sing my parts even better.

At the end of our rapping duo, after our little premiere, we kept looking at each other suggestively

At the end of our rapping duo, after our little premiere, we kept looking at each other suggestively. He put his hands around my waist as he pulled me close to him. He leaned towards me as he pressed his lips against mine. I was really shocked at the sudden event, but went along with it, not complaining about it. Without realizing it myself, after all these years I have felt really attracted to him. I felt surprised by my slow realization.

Once he pulled away, he was looking at me, deep into my eyes as I peered into his and in that moment it felt like world around us stopped. I felt myself smile so widely when suddenly I could hear even louder applause than before, and in the corner of my eye, I saw other members coming to us while cheering for us as well as they pulled me and Namjoon into a group hug.

 I felt myself smile so widely when suddenly I could hear even louder applause than before, and in the corner of my eye, I saw other members coming to us while cheering for us as well as they pulled me and Namjoon into a group hug

,, What the hell, both of you!? " Jimin was laughing happily together with everyone.

When we got into a van after the concert which was driving us to dorms, I fell asleep at Namjoon's shoulder. Boys kept being noisy and despite them being so loud, I managed to doze off.

Once we've arrived, everyone got off as Namjoon gently woke me up. I lifted my head, looking around myself sleepily.

,, Aish... I'm so tired. " I said as I separated from him and exited the van together with him.

We said goodnight to the driver as he drove off to the distance. We stood there until he was out of sight. Then I looked at Namjoon.

,, Guess we're official now? " I smiled playfully.

He chuckled as he looked at me: ,, Well, for the whole world yes, but let me ask you out differently. " he said as he took off one of his rings that he was wearing for as long as I remember.

He reached out for my hand and put it on my left ring finger so it wouldn't mean an engagement yet. I smiled at his sweet and gentle gesture.

,, Will you go out with me? " he said as he peered into my eyes.

,, Which crackhead can say no to this? " I smiled as I lunched myself into his arms while we hugged tightly.

After we headed inside, I prepared myself for sleeping. Before I headed to my bedroom, I went to say goodnight to boys.

,, Goodnight, guys. " I said with a smile as everyone smiled back while saying goodnight to me too.

I went to Namjoon's bedroom where he was composing more of his songs.

,, Goodnight, my boyfriend ~ " I teased him as I kissed him on his cheek.

He was smiling bashfully: ,, Goodnight, Nari. "

And since that day, we started dating. It was the biggest moment of my life, it was my first time ever dating someone so I didn't know how to date. What is kiss? Sex? Can I learn how to date overnight?