Ch. 4 - Center of attention

After medias spreaded that me and Namjoon were dating, BigHit was flooded with invitations for interviews to a lot of famous Korean magazines. Paparazzi were everywhere we went, it became a chaos. But the worst was yet to come. One day, our manager called me out to his office which meant something bad. And I was right. He forced me to sign retreating contract which meant that I would never perform with BTS ever again. I was arguing with him for the whole time, asking him why he did that, and he said that I was ruining boys' reputation.

Once I've left office, boys were waiting in front of the door as they quickly stood up to see what happened. Once they have seen me crying, they quickly surrounded me.

,,What happened?" asked Namjoon worriedly as he cupped my cheeks.

,,Why was he yelling at you?" asked Yoongi.

I averted their gazes: ,,I'm leaving BTS." I answered with a shaking voice.

,,What!?" they all gasped.

I nodded my head as I looked at Namjoon who also looked at the edge of holding himself.

,,That's not okay!" yelled Jungkook as he opened the door to the office.

Everyone went together with him except for Namjoon that was with me.

,,Manager! What is this supposed to mean!?" shouted Tae as everyone got to his office.

Manager looked at them with a tired expression: ,, You've heard her. "

And no matter how much they've argued, or how they kept trying to convince him into leaving me with them, it didn't work. He wouldn't budge, it was his final word and I had no right to oppose him.

After we all came back to dorms, no one spoke a word, everyone was sad and mad at the same time. And for myself, knowing I wouldn't be able to sing or dance beside them was tearing me apart.

I cooked them my last meal that was going to be from me in this dorm. The next day I had to find myself a new home which took me back to my past where I became homeless multiple times, and knowing that it was awaiting me again, brought back my dark memories I've had with my family.

After we finished our meal, boys were finally talking, trying to lighten the mood a little bit since it was the last day of me being there. I left the table once I've eaten as I went to my room. I couldn't stand that this was going to be my last memory with them here. We're family until tomorrow, then I'm alone again.

I started to cry in my room as I hugged my knees tightly. I heard boys have gone quiet as I accidentally let one of my sobs slip out. I heard someone lift from their seat as they were closing to my room. There was a light knock.

,, Come in. " I tried to sound as I usually do but my voice failed me.

Namjoon opened the door as he stepped inside, going to sit beside me. He didn't have to use words as he wrapped his arms around me protectively. He let me cry in his arms until I've calmed down a little, stroking my back with reassuring strokes.

,, What is going to happen to me now? ... I have no goal set for myself and it feels like I'm starting from the beginning..... Everytime I feel too happy in life... something just.. messes up and.. I have to keep being... nothing.. " my tears started to pour down my cheeks once again as Namjoon kept listening to my complaints.

I bet everyone must have heard me because I didn't hear any noise coming from the dining room.

,, BTS is like a family to me. The true one... And now I have to leave because I apparently don't belong.. " I hated myself for becoming so depressed suddenly, but this was my nightmare since the very start. And knowing it came true totally broke me.

♡ RM - His Rapper Queen (그의 래퍼 여왕) ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें