chapter 12

Temma ran as fast as he could as he pushed the bushes aside to move forward only to end up right where they camped.  Kinako stood straight from the fright. " Temma? You scared me" she said holding her chest.

Temma looked surprised. He was not mistaken. Though he couldn't see the culprit either. He looked around before asking kinako the question he was asking himself " did anyone came running through here....?"

" No one other than you" kinako answered as his eyes looked for kariya. " Where is kariya?" Temma asked as a voice was heard. " Do you need me?"

Kariya came behind from temma.  And tsurugi and shindou made it back. " Where have you been?" Temma asked.

" I was behind you this entire time caption. Didn't you see me?" Kariya asked as kinako agreed.

Obviously temma couldn't be more suspicious but then again maybe he was telling the truth. After all kinako did agree.

But then where did the man he followed go? It was still a question that no one could answer. But he had better things to do than finding answers like treating his best friends wound.

Time passed and tsurugi rested. Temma was right besides him keeping a eye. He held his friends arm as he staired into his sleeping face.

Tsurugi was sleeping calmly and deeply. While back in inazuma town tsurugi barely let his guard down around temma because of his pranks,yet here it looks like he deosnt care anymore. He was sleeping soundly resting. He must have been that tired, that was temmas guess. 

He then came out of the cabin before taking out a huge breath. He missed his lucky go life. Normally he would always be 'some thing will work out' but he wasn't sure right now. He felt something but wasn't sure what.

He couldn't rest even for a second not knowing what might happen to his friends.  He then took another deep breath.  Master you seen to be tired. And he spoke. " yeah I kind of am but I can't rest. Not with the things happening right now" temma gave his answer before spotting kariya down the river. Their eyes met and kariya gave off a smile before leaving.

" I don't know why but I feel like the enemy is more closer than I think temma said. It is safe to think so. The enemy is some one we do not know yet we know one thing. And that is that the person has the power . " true but the information is completely useless. I haven't detected anyone near with an avatar and as far as I know the only ones on this god dame place is us and that black creep" temma let out his anger.

Then the wind blew and temma had to close his eyes and once he opened them in front of him was his avatar. Master I believe that you are not thinking this through.  Avatars nature is different from one another. And so is the power. It is a mystery to even us what the power might be.  As my wind is to sense some could use to block it.

" so your saying that the person might have the power to block the sense or ....... you know I think I might actually be smarter than I think " temma said as sorry to say this master but please don't hope for the impossible.  With that said he disappeared.

" you know what. If I ever meet that guy in the black I think I will save him the trouble of him trying to take you " temma said as he went back to the cabin and stopped before coming closer to his friend.

He remembered.

Flash back

What were you thinking? ! Are you carzy?!" Temma yelled. " But.... I didn't" tsurugi spoke not understanding anything. He was confused. " The hand..." Tsurugi looked at the river. " what hand?" Temma asked.