17

Kash's POV

Me and Kaia have been spending a lot of time together recently I'm shocked at myself because I've never opened up to anyone except for Kylie cause she's my bestfriend and aunt I was really pissed off at Kylie when she told me that she set me and Kaia up but now I'm thanking her .

" Kaia you know your really cool". I said looking at her "your just now figuring that out". She said and playfully flipped her hair I laughed "yeah but I've liked you since forever and now I'm able to get the chance to hang out with you and you're just as amazingly I thought" she told me looking down playing with her bracelet "oh I already new you liked me". I told her and saw her face turn red .

"Was it really that obvious??" She asked still blushing I nodded my head " yes like super obvious you would literally rub on my knees and follow me everywhere also when I told you about girls I liked you would make up things about them just so I won't talk to them". I started laughing in the middle of my statement I looked at Kaia "Kash that's isn't funny". She hit my chest but she couldn't help but laugh .

"But in all seriousness I have to ask you something". I said looking at her she looked at me and motioned for me to go on " Kaia we've known each other for a long time and you've liked me for a long time and the weeks that we've been spending together I've really started to like you as more then a friend so Kaia Jordan Gerber will you be my girlfriend?" . she looked at me with tears in her eyes and nodded her head.

"Yes she whispered out and jumped up on me I held her thighs as she hugged me " this is a dream come true". She said looking at me smiling through her tears she then kissed me and I kissed her back "you wanna go to Kylie's house". I asked still holding her she nodded her head Kaia got off me and we started walking to my front door and out I turned of all the lights and locked the front door I saw Kaia already inside the car on her phone I got in .

We talked and laughed all the way to Kylie's house I pulled into Kylie's drive way I got out the car and hurried and ran over to Kaia's side so I could open the door she laughed and said " oh thank you kind sir" in a English accent " oh you're welcome dear". I said in the same accent she got out we held hands walking up the driveway I knocked on her door and jordyn answered " hey guys" she looked down at our hands then wiggles her eyebrows "ohhh I see y'all". She said and laughed then slid to the side to let us in .

"Kylie where are you I have something to tell you". I yelled out "I'm in the kitchen". Kylie yelled back me and Kaia walked in the kitchen hand in hand and Kylie's jaw dropped and she started jumping around yelling " OH FUCK YES FINA FUCKING LLY TOOK YO ASS FOREVER TO SEE THAT YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE IS HERE AND BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" she asked Kaia "because it just happened today and Kash was literally like let's go see Kylie so your the first to know" Kaia explained "aww this is so cute you have a girlfriend". Ky said and put her hand on her heart .

" she isn't my first girlfriend while I was in Iceland I met a girl and she broke my heart." I said looking down " Kaia gave my hand Squeeze " you're okay I won't break your heart" Kaia gave me a kiss on the cheek "oh I got the on camera". Kylie had to ruin the moment " send that to me". Kaia said Kylie nodded

We walked to the living room and just sat and talked Kylie heard stormi start to cry and went upstairs to get her she walked back downstairs with stormi in her hands " we should have a movie night" I suggested they nodded and we watched Disney movies all night.

Kash West : my girlfriend took this picture

❤️ 3,837,748 💬 comments disabled