23

Kash's POV

"Babe wake up" I shook her shoulder "bitch I'm not sleep" Kaia said "well damn I thought you was sleep you had your eyes closed" she rolled her eyes then smiled "I'm just messing with you"she chuckled "well the plane is out back" I told her she nodded her head.

We kept our heads down as we walked to the plane paparazzi could be anywhere as we got to the plane I walked in front of Kaia so I could help her up the stairs "there you go my lady" I said in a British accent "why thank you kind sir" she did a little curtsy.

"Kaia can we be serious for a second" I asked her as I watched reach for a bottle of water "yeah sure what's up ... did I do something wrong" she asked me "no it's just- do you really wanna do this?... I mean I love you don't get me wrong but I've given so many people my all and I get let down a lot" I told her.

"Bubby when I told you I love you I meant it I know we haven't been dating for a long time but I feel like I've known you forever I promise I will never break your heart or even think about breaking it now cheer up we're about to go to Iceland and you can teach me the language and spots to go" she rubbed my leg and looked out the window.

I smiled and kissed her cheek something about her is just different I can see myself with her and having kids with her.

I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed Kylie

                      (I did this myself ... I tried)

"WASSUP BITCH" I yelled Kaia looked at me like I was crazy "HEY HOE" Kylie yelled back "what you doing best friend" I asked her "I'm just getting my make up done best friend for Coachella" Kaia poked her head in the camera "aww you look cute Kyls" she told Kylie "thank you future niece in law " I blushed "Kylie shut up" I laughed she just shrugged her shoulders and laughed me Kylie and Kaia talked for a couple of minute until Kylie had to go.

"I'm gonna miss her and my siblings a lot" I told Kaia "I know" she turned her head to me "you look sleepy Bubba you wanna go lay down in the back" she rubbed her eyes and nodded I picked her up and walked to the back of the plane and laid her on the bed.

I took my shirt off and whispered to Kaia "Goodnight Bubba"  and kissed her forehead "goodnight bubby"