💜💛LEWTHUR- This Time I'll Make YOU disappear! ☁️

Welcome to the first chapter everyone!! And yes I ship lewthur so you can heccing fight me. Or just skip this chapter if you don't like....also ps I wrote this while I was having a panic attack and was really upset....

—/—//—///—////—//|\\—\\\\—\\\—\\—\—

There he was. The man Arthur had been searching endlessly to find and help. The very same man Arthur loved, the very same man who was once his best friend. That very same man was now holding him by his neck over a cliff.

He deserved this, right? He killed his best friend.

He had tried to ruin his and Vivi's relationship for his own jealous needs.

He had made Lewis suffer so much.

He had failed everyone.

He deserved this right?

Then why couldn't he get this unending feeling of dread out of his stomach.

He was going to die.

By Lewis' hands.

It was so ironic he almost laughed. The very same man he had murdered was finally getting his revenge. Arthur knew he was dying soon, and he didn't even fight back. He just let the past few days replay in his mind. Though one line stuck with him.

"Fuck! It's you I hate the most!"

The ghost had said that to Arthur. Though now Arthur knew the ghost was actually Lewis, those words meant so much more.

The love of his life was dead, he never got to tell him. Arthur hadn't even come out as bi yet. He recalled the way they used to joke flirt with each other. Lewis hadn't known, his uncle didn't know. No one knew. No one thought that innocent little Arthur would ever be bi. He didn't seem like that type of person. Sometimes Arthur didn't believe it himself. But when he thought I'd Lewis, there was no denying it.

He was in love.

Love used to be a word, nothing more than that. But then Arthur strived for it. And when he finally found it, He felt empty without it. But now Arthur only finds pain in love. He never wanted to think about it, he never wanted to feel those butterflies ever again.

"Lewis."

Arthur mumbled. He couldn't get much out, he was loosing oxygen. His friend's deathly grip was strangling him, if Lewis didn't let go soon and let him drop to his death, he would die from suffocating. Though Lewis didn't have a jaw, Arthur could have sworn he saw it clench. Lewis growled.

"Don't speak, murderer."

Lewis growled at Arthur. The orange haired male cringed at that word. There was no use trying to explain to him what happened. It's not like Lewis would believe him. It was kinda hard to believe that he had gotten possessed by a ghost of some sort and was forced against his will to push the love of his life off a cliff and watch him die. Hell, Arthur, well the ghost possessing Arthur even laughed, from Lewis' point of view it most likely looked like Arthur loved Vivi and killed lewis to get her. But Arthur truly loved Lewis.

Arthur knew Lewis had made up his mind, he was going to kill him and Arthur didn't blame him. He deserved it. Possessed or not, he still murdered his best friend, no he murdered his crush.

Arthur smiled meekly, loosing more air.

"I-I'm sorry Lewis......."

He coughed, and Lewis gripped tighter and tighter the angrier he got.

"No! I don't want to hear it Arthur! You'll pay for what you did to me! This time I'll make you disappear!"

"I'm sorry I n-never t-told you."

Lewis had, had enough of Arthur and loosened his grip. As his magenta hair flamed he dropped him. He had made the second worse mistake of his after life. As he watched as Arthur helplessly plummeted to his death, Arthur said some thing. There was not hatred or fear in his voice or eyes. He smiled and his tears were whipped off by the passing wind.

"I love you."

Lewis's bright orange heart shattered. Loosing its color. His first worse mistake of his after life? Not listening to Arthur when he hand the chance.

Now his body was sprawled out on the cave floor below him, Arthur was dead. And it was all his fault.